Diverge Networks
Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Anthony Moretti Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=7049)

Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Strobe - 12-26-2023

In-Game Name(s): Anthony Moretti, Mia Mirror, Dontai Torq, John Clean, Jessy More
Steam Name: Wendigo
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332056301/
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:185895286
Discord Username: Wend1g
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1W 1H 57M
Time Zone: PST/ GMT-5
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate at least 21+ hours a week.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do. 
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I'm not familiar with either but I'm willing to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.  
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:
[b]  I'm applying to become a staff for Diverge Networks because of my free time whenever my work shift is over. I spend countless hours selling oil and communicating with players to expand my knowledge while understanding the workings of the server. Surrounding myself with staff members and seeing how they must halt their activities to tend to tickets and players motivates me to assist the players in need in order to ease the work load for current staff. I've had countless amount of funny and crazy moments that no other server can replace. Most importantly, being away from a lot of friends and family due my job sucks a lot, but the interactions and bond I've made with players and staff made me find a place within the community like no other.[/b]

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:
  I should be considered over other candidates considering I'm very eager to learn something new. I enjoy communicating with players and creating an enjoyable space for players.  While I am random and have a tendency to say things that pop up in my mind, I always to strike up conversations to get to know players. I've learned to handle situations with stressful environments fairly easy due to my military background and former work experiences. Despite the amount of staff count slowly increase, I'm always willing to put new ideas and creative events on the table for players to engage in. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I don't have any gaming staff experiences. 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: N/A

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 
I would say I do have a good standing within the community. I'm mainly known for selling oil at the Rockefeller Oil Company and being friendly/ open minded with players that require guidance and basic knowledge to help. During the Christmas event, I didn't want any gifts from Santa, I just wanted to talk and thank him for the moment as gratitude for spreading happiness. Having a cast of characters, I try to participate in many jobs and roles to get a better perspective from different jobs. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
 Lomac, Dr. Caboose, 4Lights, and LoganE.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
 I would gather as much footage and evidence to send to an on duty staff. If all staff is busy, I will get on duty myself to handle the situation with an appropriate response based on their history. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: 
With all due respect, I would tell them to chill out and reconsider the possible consequences if they proceed to abuse their permissions. If further abuse is continued, I will report them to an appropriate rank. 

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: 
Even if this person is is my ex or a close friend, I will look into the proof of said person RDMing. If the evidence shows their wrongful act, they will be punished accordingly considering rules are set for players to have a enjoyable RP. No one is exempt from the rules of the servers, not even the creator himself.  
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Anthony Bennot Staff Application - LoganE - 12-26-2023

+1 great guy from what ive seen, good addition to staff

RE: Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Spooky Pyro - 12-26-2023

+1 real nigga on GD folk and foenem and whatever else blacks say (hes black irl im trying to relate)

RE: Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Kylevanhorn - 12-27-2023

+Support very active on the server and Rockefeller Oil. Got a few good staff recommendations.

Active Duty Marine as well

RE: Anthony Moretti Staff Application - VitoMartono - 12-27-2023

+1 Lets gooo.

RE: Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Tj21003 - 12-29-2023

+1 great person willing to learn

RE: Anthony Moretti Staff Application - 4Lights - 01-06-2024

+1 Solid person

Anthony Moretti Staff Application - Rem - 01-07-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.