Diverge Networks
Pizzle's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Pizzle's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=7058)

Pages: 1 2

Pizzle's Staff Application - Pizzle - 12-29-2023

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Frank Lombardo, Gregor Vasilvich, Mikhail Sokolov
Steam Name: ебать pizzle! ♱
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136238328/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:587986300
Discord Username: pizzle.
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2w 5d 14h 57m
Time Zone: UTC -5
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: As much that is required of me.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I understand them fully.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes, understood.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Not at all, but am willing to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Wanting to help the staff out, My love and appreciation for the server, Helping the server out when there are no other staff on because i stay up very late. Gives me something to do in my free time when I am not In Character. I want to make Diverge the best server it can be and make it an enjoyable and fun experience for everyone. I know the pain people feel when they make a ticket super late at night and have to wait an hour to get their ticket taken, I want to help in anyway I can because I know its very hectic sometimes. The more staff the better.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I feel I can provide almost anything that I am asked to do, I am a doer, I get things done. I'm understanding and will treat everyone with respect and equality, no matter my own personal opinions on them. I also feel I am liked by a lot of people on the server who can vouch for me. I have a good understanding of do's and dont's and I follow protocols and rules very well. I always go above and beyond.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Never been a staff on a GMOD server, only discord mod and twitch moderator. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Nope, I keep my nose clean and try my best to follow rules.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I'd say I'm pretty well known in all the factions I am currently in, most people in the server recognize my cop char and they all say hello when they see me. I've made friends and met a lot of cool people in my time of being in the server.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: N/A
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would gather as much evidence of said RDMing as possible and then inform an on-duty staff member accordingly and If they dont take care of it, I will go on duty and take care of it myself if I must.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Tell them to reconsider the actions they are doing because its not right and If they continue I will inform a higher rank of what they are doing.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: Take all evidence and anything related into account and treat your faction/friend the same as you would with anyone in the server. No bias.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - Loops - 12-29-2023

+1 - Nothing but good interactions, pretty good playtime.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - Kylevanhorn - 12-29-2023

+Support had a good chat with you in game. All because you got no staff experience doesn't mean anything to me because we all had to start somewhere.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - 1544cbru - 12-29-2023

+1 would make a great addition to the staff team, good playtime, has a great understanding of the rules, and overall great RPer.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - Pizzle - 12-29-2023

My apologies for not writing as much as I should of. I was having trouble thinking of what to say.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - DrDarkness - 12-29-2023

+1 Man has great RP and shows up when you need him to, which is huge.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - darkfire - 12-29-2023

+1 good dude all together, I think he would be very helpful in the joining of staff. Everyone starts somewhere why not here? Good playtime as well compared to others in the past.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - Eli-Moore - 01-01-2024

Shows good leadership, great person in general, stays up at night, and is more than capable to be staff.

def a +1 from me.

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - Shittor - 01-05-2024

+support

RE: Pizzle's Staff Application - wbgknox - 01-06-2024

I just want to start off by saying that this is a good friend of mine that I've known for years and if it wasn't for him, i wouldn't even know about Diverge. He introduced me to the MafiaRP server when i hadn't played Gmod in years and i instantly fell in love with the concept and craftsmanship of the server. He has shown a lot of dedication to the server and has put in a lot of playtime and i honestly can't think of someone else who deserves it more than him. He is also very fair and respectful towards others and follows the rules to a tee and knows what's wrong is what is right. He would be a great fit for an admin Smile