Diverge Networks
Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7065)

Ban appeal - jdamer01 - 12-31-2023

Your Character or Steam Name:jakebirdo102 or jdamer01

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561198799655013

Your Discord ID#:bfpc

Reason for ban:rdm/ton of po

Length of banTongueerma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):This was a day(s) where we had to deal with a lot of minges at the busniesses that we own. The issue started when these"crips" walked up to our busniess and immediately started causing a scene. Me thinking that they were minges from before I told them to leave multiple times.
After about 5 times of asking i shot them. They immediatly came back to the scene but werent fully on the property. I told them again leave but they said no im not on the property. I told them multiple times and then i shot them. I was brought to a sit and their i was permanetly banned. I do wanna say i believe i should be banned but not a perma ban. I do have a record but again i also have a record of playing the server of what its for. I do wanna apologies for my actions in the past but with all do respect i do not believe i should be perma banned. I also thought they were minges from before so that could also explain why i killed them.

Why should you be unbanned?I do not believe i should have a permenant ban. however, I do believe I should be punished for what I did. I spend hours on end a day on this game just to have fun. I found a community where i could have fun sell drug and weapons and be just like a mafia boss. I made a lot of friends and friendships along the way. I absolutley love this server and i would hate to see the hard work i had put into this be erased in a flash. I had just gotten my bar id to become a lawyer. I love the fact that i could drive my car around the city or find other way's to make money. If the admins of this server were to be so kind, please reconsider this. 
Sincerely Jack "Sonny" Moretti

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

(12-31-2023, 01:28 AM)jdamer01 Wrote: Your Character or Steam Name:jakebirdo102 or jdamer01

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561198799655013

Your Discord ID#:bfpc

Reason for ban:rdm/ton of po

Length of banTongueerma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):This was a day(s) where we had to deal with a lot of minges at the busniesses that we own. The issue started when these"crips" walked up to our busniess and immediately started causing a scene. Me thinking that they were minges from before I told them to leave multiple times.
After about 5 times of asking i shot them. They immediatly came back to the scene but werent fully on the property. I told them again leave but they said no im not on the property. I told them multiple times and then i shot them. I was brought to a sit and their i was permanetly banned. I do wanna say i believe i should be banned but not a perma ban. I do have a record but again i also have a record of playing the server of what its for. I do wanna apologies for my actions in the past but with all do respect i do not believe i should be perma banned. I also thought they were minges from before so that could also explain why i killed them.

Why should you be unbanned?I do not believe i should have a permenant ban. however, I do believe I should be punished for what I did. I spend hours on end a day on this game just to have fun. I found a community where i could have fun sell drug and weapons and be just like a mafia boss. I made a lot of friends and friendships along the way. I absolutley love this server and i would hate to see the hard work i had put into this be erased in a flash. I had just gotten my bar id to become a lawyer. I love the fact that i could drive my car around the city or find other way's to make money.I am Absolutely begging you to give me the chance of playing this server again. If the admins of this server were to be so kind, please reconsider this. 
Sincerely Jack "Sonny" Moretti

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Ban appeal - James - 01-01-2024

I was the one that changed the ban to a perma ban, this was due to the sheer amount of notes and bans you are the type of player I don't believe is needed on the server. The staff member that banned you originally and I agreed you did RDM those people.

RE: Ban appeal - jdamer01 - 01-02-2024

(01-01-2024, 06:46 PM)James Wrote: I was the one that changed the ban to a perma ban, this was due to the sheer amount of notes and bans you are the type of player I don't believe is needed on the server. The staff member that banned you originally and I agreed you did RDM those people.
I mean i get it was rdm but you have to see the whole scene we were facing that day. ik you're doing your job but you also have to look at it from my view. i just love playing the server James I don't want to leave from it permanently..

RE: Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 01-06-2024

You first joined the server in late 2021.

Within one year of playing you amassed 10 bans total, one of which being a perma ban after you attempted to evade the ban via an alt account.

You appealed and were unbanned 7 month later.

In the last 6 months since you've returned you amassed 9 more bans, including this most recent perma ban.

That means over two years you earned yourself a total of 19 bans and 15 notes/warns.
Checking you account you are permanently banned from a multitude of other Garry's mod servers for similar ban reasons.
You've posted a total of 4 ban appeals, on all four appeals you state how 'deeply sorry' you are, but no show signs of reform.

You don't contribute to the community or roleplay in any significant way. You haven't supported the server at all, you are net negative on Diverge as a whole.

Why the hell should we unban you?

RE: Ban appeal - 4Lights - 01-06-2024

I have known Sonny since 2022. He's a friend, he has roleplayed a lot, he's been part of every major family I've been in, he has always made a positive impression on people and he's always been well like.

He's not just some associate minge, this guy has put the time in, he's worked his way up to a made role, he's been a lt, and he knows how to roleplay, most of all he's loyal to his friends.

He is a bit young so he may have took some liberties at times, minged at times, but as he has grown, I've seen him mature before my eyes. He will be the first to tell you, when he's done wrong and unlike most of the people who play on this server, he genuinely cares.

The reason for his ban was because of this crips vs bloods rp, which has been mingey, has led to a lot of RDMs, bans and warns. Maybe he acted prematurely, but his intention was not to take an experience away from someone else.

He has taken steps in the last few months to improve his roleplay and the roleplay of others, he became a lawyer, positioned himself in the family to contribute positively and he's been looking after new people, providing guidance and showing them what not to do, I think his value to the server and the community is far more than is wrap sheet.

Thank you for reading,

Plus he's got the voice of an angel: https://streamable.com/jcqwhe

RE: Ban appeal - Caboose - 01-06-2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PilPgkpGYEg

He was in the video multiple times getting harrased/RDMd the day or so before the ban (not sure how much relevance the video has on this) He was in the video in at these times: 3:30, 4:40, 5:00, 5:30. Im assuming he was thinking it was the same group of minges w/ the whole Blood/Crip situation which was a mess in general that casued RDM tickets left and right that night of the ban (Bloods/crips were constantly breaking NLR and grouping up at busineses causing conflcit). Considering the factors on what was going on that night this shouldnt of been a perma ban, 2-3 weeks wouldve been good IMO.

Sonny is a good friend and his actions have greatly improved since he has been back.. I do feel like he should get his last chance to prove himself that he can contribute to the roleplay/community of the server.

RE: Ban appeal - Ravage - 01-07-2024

(01-06-2024, 08:05 AM)4Lights Wrote: I have known Sonny since 2022. He's a friend, he has roleplayed a lot, he's been part of every major family I've been in, he has always made a positive impression on people and he's always been well like.

He's not just some associate minge, this guy has put the time in, he's worked his way up to a made role, he's been a lt, and he knows how to roleplay, most of all he's loyal to his friends.

He is a bit young so he may have took some liberties at times, minged at times, but as he has grown, I've seen him mature before my eyes. He will be the first to tell you, when he's done wrong and unlike most of the people who play on this server, he genuinely cares.

The reason for his ban was because of this crips vs bloods rp, which has been mingey, has led to a lot of RDMs, bans and warns. Maybe he acted prematurely, but his intention was not to take an experience away from someone else.

He has taken steps in the last few months to improve his roleplay and the roleplay of others, he became a lawyer, positioned himself in the family to contribute positively and he's been looking after new people, providing guidance and showing them what not to do, I think his value to the server and the community is far more than is wrap sheet.

Thank you for reading,

Plus he's got the voice of an angel: https://streamable.com/jcqwhe

I second this, he is a really good guy and he was genuinely remorseful when this happened to him. I myself was also involved with this situation when it happened. all those "bloods and crips" were doing was being toxic and doing their best to bait people. They even baited me. My experience in the server was great with him and its not the same without him.

RE: Ban appeal - jdamer01 - 01-07-2024

(01-06-2024, 07:02 AM)Canadian-bacon Wrote: You first joined the server in late 2021.

Within one year of playing you amassed 10 bans total, one of which being a perma ban after you attempted to evade the ban via an alt account.

You appealed and were unbanned 7 month later.

In the last 6 months since you've returned you amassed 9 more bans, including this most recent perma ban.

That means over two years you earned yourself a total of 19 bans and 15 notes/warns.
Checking you account you are permanently banned from a multitude of other Garry's mod servers for similar ban reasons.
You've posted a total of 4 ban appeals, on all four appeals you state how 'deeply sorry' you are, but no show signs of reform.

You don't contribute to the community or roleplay in any significant way. You haven't supported the server at all, you are net negative on Diverge as a whole.

Why the hell should we unban you?
I'm not trying to get unbanned I'm trying to get the ban reduced. I believe what i did was wrong. But again, they were being real toxic to us and our business. All I'm asking if you look more into this incident as their many things wrong with this. It's a very messed up situation in all. There are a ton of people there to support me and I am grateful for them. I beg of you to let me their for them.

RE: Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 01-07-2024

You have had a huge amount of chances.

Ban appeal - Canadian-bacon - 01-07-2024

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1 year.