Diverge Networks
PK apeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: PK apeal (/showthread.php?tid=7066)

PK apeal - Udek - 12-31-2023

Name of Character: Fikus "Beylik" Baktshi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107068895

Your Discord ID#: udek

Date of PK: 12/30/2023

Reason for PK: Killed by a man with a hammer while in police custody.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was originally arrested without a reason as a joke. The person who arrested me left. There a cadet who had been randomly arresting people and running around the map all night causing problems. The cadet dragged me into the cells. A man was attempting to hit the cadet and hit me instead. After the situation occurred, I was asked if I knew the man. I had seen the man around a few times so I said yes. However I did not have his F3 and he did not have mine. This situation should have been an RDM ticket not a PK on myself.

RE: PK apeal - Kylevanhorn - 12-31-2023

I specifically asked you if you knew the man which means F3 and you told me yes... so now you are telling me you didn't know him?

RE: PK apeal - Udek - 12-31-2023

(12-31-2023, 03:52 AM)Kylevanhorn Wrote: I specifically asked you if you knew the man which means F3 and you told me yes... so now you are telling me you didn't know him?

I said yes as I've seen him before, i didn't know it was about f3's or names this is my first time getting pk'd like this

RE: PK apeal - Kylevanhorn - 12-31-2023

I even told a UA member that the guy who killed you did it by accident and he said to pk you.

(12-31-2023, 04:08 AM)Kylevanhorn Wrote: I even told a UA member that the guy who killed you did it by accident and he said to pk you.

I think the misunderstanding is what led to the pk being approved

RE: PK apeal - krypsu - 12-31-2023

As I am the one who arrested you, yes this PK is deserving. I called the admin sit and talked to the staff about what happened. The guy who had killed you was your friend, and he killed you to get yourself out of police custody, which is a valid PK. I had 2 staff members (Lomac, Darkfire) tell me that this PK was valid. You deserved it. Don’t do stupid shit

. Another problem I do have though, is that the same guy that killed you with a hammer, went outside of the PD with Officer Mike Hunt, and he said something about giving some stuff back, which could be an indicator that Mike had taken stuff out of your inventory beforehand, and given it to that guy so that he could kill you, and in the slight possibility that you get PKed, you can item transfer. Not to add, Mike Hunt also switched characters, and on his other character he just so happens to be Jewish. And so were you. Pretty obvious that there was some meta gaming, and some other stuff going on there too. As in, once he said something about “Give him his stuff back” or some shit, Mike had character swapped. This is on video too.

(12-31-2023, 10:01 AM)krypsu Wrote: As I am the one who arrested you, yes this PK is deserving. I called the admin sit and talked to the staff about what happened. The guy who had killed you was your friend, and he killed you to get yourself out of police custody, which is a valid PK. I had 2 staff members (Lomac, Darkfire) tell me that this PK was valid. You deserved it. Don’t do stupid shit

. Another problem I do have though, is that the same guy that killed you with a hammer, went outside of the PD with Officer Mike Hunt, and he said something about giving some stuff back, which could be an indicator that Mike had taken stuff out of your inventory beforehand, and given it to that guy so that he could kill you, and in the slight possibility that you get PKed, you can item transfer. Not to add, Mike Hunt also switched characters, and on his other character he just so happens to be Jewish. And so were you. Pretty obvious that there was some meta gaming, and some other stuff going on there too. As in, once he said something about “Give him his stuff back” or some shit, Mike had character swapped. This is on video too.

I don't get how you could come to this type of a conclusion as i was in cuffs for no reason with no charges, I would've gotten out when you or another officer realized I had no charges, why in any situation would i want some dude to kill me. this is my number 1 char, the only char I really play on, I would never get it into any meta bullshit situation on this char, not only that but whilst i was in cuffs how would i have stopped anyone taking shit from my inv? I'm in cuffs with no say. and about the part of the officer having a jew char, from my chars perspective i did not know that or them, anything they said to each other seems to be them knowing each other not me knowing them, i was dead and you're just gonna weasel me into that?

RE: PK apeal - darkfire - 12-31-2023

(12-31-2023, 10:01 AM)krypsu Wrote: As I am the one who arrested you, yes this PK is deserving. I called the admin sit and talked to the staff about what happened. The guy who had killed you was your friend, and he killed you to get yourself out of police custody, which is a valid PK. I had 2 staff members (Lomac, Darkfire) tell me that this PK was valid. You deserved it. Don’t do stupid shit

Saying this was Item transfer is wildly out of Proportion. As for the person that killed you with a hammer was not connected to the man arrested at all. You also was not the arresting officer so another lie in the story isnt helping figure this situation out. And now saying meta game and more rule breaking that you have no proof or even suspicion of said issues is more concerning to me than the rest. Dont point fingers to some serious allegation's when you dont have reasonable evidence. Mike Hunt arresting and not finishing the RP is just a easy IA report which in turn is an in character situation. Which is now voided since staff switched the situation into a staff sit making this whole situation a simple RDM sit but due to the confusion and you two yelling over each other in the cells during the investigation of this issue. Making this into what it is now.

PK apeal - James - 01-01-2024

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.