Diverge Networks
JBallin Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: JBallin Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7068)

JBallin Ban Appeal - Ballin - 12-31-2023

Your Character or Steam Name: Kurt Johnson

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:815690298

Your Discord ID#:mrwhite1000

Reason for ban: Alting

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):I was called to a sit out of nowhere and accused of alting when I had not joined the server before on any other account. When I asked for the evidence they denied me any clips or pictures. I've never seen the people and admin who accused me until they called me to a sit and banned me.

Why should you be unbanned?  I would like to be provided any of the evidence that was used to make the decision during this sit. I never got to review it. The administrator who banned me said 'we have an automated system in place' as if I was detected by something coded? However, during the sit there were two other people who he said had a clip, which I never saw provided. I had recently started playing on this server so there should be no reason to ban me for alting.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):[attachment=382]

RE: JBallin Ban Appeal - darkfire - 12-31-2023

I was the staff member dealing with this situation. After reviewing the clip shown in support call of you on your main account STEAM_0:0:814717080 Irwin Joanin. Which i ask you about this char, you corrected me on how its pronounced when it wasn't written i said it. Which you then said you have no clue on what who that is, not one but two of your factions crew members pointed you out and recognized you.

RE: JBallin Ban Appeal - vasectomy - 12-31-2023

(12-31-2023, 07:29 AM)darkfire Wrote: I was the staff member dealing with this situation. After reviewing the clip shown in support call of you on your main account STEAM_0:0:814717080 Irwin Joanin. Which i ask you about this char, you corrected me on how its pronounced when it wasn't written i said it. Which you then said you have no clue on what who that is, not one but two of your factions crew members pointed you out and recognized you.

@Canadian-bacon

In the annals of discourse, 'twas a dialogue between Darkfire and the one known by the dual mantle of Kurt Johnson and Irwin Joanin. The latter, under the guise of "Kurt Johnson/Irwin Joanin," did first intone:

"Hark, mine identity doth bear the appellation of Kurt Johnson, within the realm of Steam, labeled thus: STEAM_0:0:815690298. Furthermore, in the halls of Discord, mine presence is heralded under the title of mrwhite1000. The banishment I face doth stem from an accusation of alting, an offense alleged without just cause. Verily, I was summoned abruptly to a sit and accused of such duplicity, yet ere this moment, I had ne'er traversed these lands under another guise. When I beseeched evidence to support this claim, it was with cruelty denied—a dearth of clips or likenesses proffered. The visages of those who leveled the charge were foreign to mine eyes until that unjust summons and subsequent banishment. In my plea for exoneration, I seek naught but justice, a mere glimpse of the evidence wielded to decree my fate in that dire sit. Never was I afforded the chance to scrutinize it. The hand that imposed the banishment spoke of an automated contrivance, as though I had been ensnared by some coded machination. Yet, during that convened audience, twain others purported to possess visual testament, a clip unseen by my eyes, withheld from my scrutiny. My advent upon these hallowed grounds hath been recent, and thus, no justification exists for this allegation of alting. I implore thee, grant me fair audience and present the evidence withheld, that I may contest this banishment with the truth unveiled."

In answer, Darkfire did respond with weighty words befitting a sage:

"Verily, I bore the mantle of the staff entrusted with this predicament. Having perused the reel displayed in the support call pertaining to thy principal account registered as STEAM_0:0:814717080 under the moniker Irwin Joanin, I did inquire regarding the enunciation of this persona. Thou didst rectify me, affirming the script did not align with my vocalization. Thereafter, thou didst profess thy ignorance of said entity. Yet, twain among thy faction's retinue did espie thee and did recognize thy presence in the reel."

As the echoes of their discourse fade into the ether, the tapestry of fate hangs in suspense, woven with threads of uncertainty. Tomorrow's dawn holds the promise of revelation, where the veils obscuring truth may be drawn aside. Shall the evidence withheld be brought forth to illuminate the shadows cast upon this enigmatic banishment? Or shall the cloak of mystery linger, shrouding the resolution in further ambiguity? The morn's light, with its whispered secrets, holds the key to unravel this tale. Will it unveil exoneration for the one named Kurt Johnson/Irwin Joanin or shall it fortify the banishment's stand? The pages of time remain sealed, and the quill of destiny rests poised to inscribe the unfolding chapters. 'Tis a saga yet unfinished, a narrative woven with intrigue and enigma. As the stars weave their celestial dance above, so too shall the events of tomorrow choreograph the denouement of this compelling saga. Let us await the morrow's sun, for in its wake, the truths hidden in the folds of uncertainty shall be revealed, and the conclusion of this tale shall be writ in the annals of time.

RE: JBallin Ban Appeal - Cameron - 12-31-2023

(12-31-2023, 06:32 AM)Ballin Wrote: Your Character or Steam Name: Kurt Johnson

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):I was called to a sit out of nowhere and accused of alting when I had not joined the server before on any other account. When I asked for the evidence they denied me any clips or pictures. I've never seen the people and admin who accused me until they called me to a sit and banned me.

Why should you be unbanned?  I would like to be provided any of the evidence that was used to make the decision during this sit. I never got to review it. The administrator who banned me said 'we have an automated system in place' as if I was detected by something coded? However, during the sit there were two other people who he said had a clip, which I never saw provided. I had recently started playing on this server so there should be no reason to ban me for alting.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
You do realize you're using the same discord tag as the dude who got banned. hmm what a coincidence?

RE: JBallin Ban Appeal - Ballin - 12-31-2023

(12-31-2023, 07:29 AM)darkfire Wrote: I was the staff member dealing with this situation. After reviewing the clip shown in support call of you on your main account STEAM_0:0:814717080 Irwin Joanin. Which i ask you about this char, you corrected me on how its pronounced when it wasn't written i said it. Which you then said you have no clue on what who that is, not one but two of your factions crew members pointed you out and recognized you.
"your" factions crew members
If you check my account, I was never in a faction. I never joined a faction since I started.I was popped into an admit sit with two strangers.
you said a name to me outright and acted like I 'corrected' you when I repeated it back
an admin sit's evidence should be something hard and provable like this 'clip' you claimed to have and the 'automated system' I have yet to see any form of logs. (here is the clip where i "corrected" you https://jumpshare.com/s/Qn8PN5t0K6mRA3TsaYlB)

(12-31-2023, 08:15 AM)Cameron Wrote:
(12-31-2023, 06:32 AM)Ballin Wrote: Your Character or Steam Name: Kurt Johnson

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
You do realize you're using the same discord tag as the dude who got banned. hmm what a coincidence?
Do you have any proof?

RE: JBallin Ban Appeal - Pendred - 12-31-2023

skid niggas be like yeah I'm retarded

JBallin Ban Appeal - Pendred - 12-31-2023

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules