Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7095)

Ban Appeal - CentralMint - 01-05-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: Frank Silva

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570859047

Reason for ban: Ardm and FailRP

Length of ban: 14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute): I dont believe I broke any rules!

Why should you be unbanned? Myself and other cops were dealing with someone when the individual that later reported me pulled up in a car, the guy we were initially speaking to got in the car and told the guy to drive, the additional officer that was with me kicked the the guy that later reported me out the car and he was detained because we thought they were togeather trying to escape, the guy we had ended up taking out the car began talking crazy, I told him to watch his mouth or he was fixing to end up on the 6 o'clock news! He continued so I ened up smacking up side the head causing damage and then we left him, did not charge him, take anything or kill him. 

its the 80's!

The staff said I cant beat him and said that I would receive a warning, when I questioned them they changed it to 2 weeks ;{ not very P.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc:  

Police Corruption

1. 7. You may beat suspects or use excessive force. (At the risk of potential PK retaliations if it's continued or targetted) (Do not beat them to Death, this is RDM)

RE: Ban Appeal - anzati1 - 01-05-2024

need i say more?
https://i.imgur.com/4ITrYEg.png
https://i.imgur.com/jhKvIir.png
surprised it wasn't a month or perma ban brotha

RE: Ban Appeal - Kylevanhorn - 01-05-2024

I'm not the banning admin but I was there when you were banned. You have a massive amount of PO's from your whole entire time here on Diverge. You got multiple RDM's, This specific case you decided to door kick someone out of their car, Put them in cuffs for no reason, then took them to a dark corner and tried to beat him to death with your baton. Then you left the guy handcuffed in long tunnel. You also made sure the guy got his car stolen and you did nothing about that. You also recently got off a 1 week ban. You also said Canadian told you that you could beat people almost to death with the baton. Unbanned on 12-18 for a 1 week ban with massive po's

RE: Ban Appeal - Grxzzlez - 01-05-2024

Individual handcuffed someone and then dragged the civilian to a dark corner in tunnels and beat him before leaving him there alone and driving off. He proclaimed he was allowed to beat people as a Police Officer, that he was told by Canadian Bacon he could do this. I brought Lomac into the situation to handle it as I never handled corruption before and he led the situation and told me to ban you for how long and the reasons why. You got upset when this civilian drove up because his car was stolen by a suspect you was apprehending and you took your frustration out on the innocent civilian.

RE: Ban Appeal - CentralMint - 01-05-2024

The guy pulled his car up to us and the guy we had initially ran up into his car got in and was telling him to drive off, the other cop that was with me attempted to remove them from the vehicle, removing the driver; the guy that reported me, and attempted to remove the other guy but he switched into the driver seat and drove off, other officers ran against the car trying to pull him out and called it out. The driver was detained and questioned because we thought they were together, he was talking out of line and I beat him alittle, we then said he was free, something along those lines, after it was believed he wasnt invovled and left him.

I told the staff that UA had said beating was permitted as a cop, they asked who, I said CB. As I believe this is correct under the rule I initially quoted
he never ended up dying

I mean the guy pulled his car up to us, and the guy we had initially runs into the car and tells the driver to go, and the driver dosent kick him out, so the driver was detained he was then "released".

RE: Ban Appeal - JasonM - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 05:30 AM)CentralMint Wrote: The guy pulled his car up to us and the guy we had initially ran up into his car got in and was telling him to drive off, the other cop that was with me attempted to remove them from the vehicle, removing the driver; the guy that reported me, and attempted to remove the other guy but he switched into the driver seat and drove off, other officers ran against the car trying to pull him out and called it out. The driver was detained and  questioned because we thought they were together, he was talking out of line and I beat him alittle, we then  said he was free, something along those lines, after it was believed he wasnt invovled and left him.

I told the staff that UA had said beating was permitted as a cop, they asked who, I said CB. As I believe this is correct under the rule I initially quoted 
he never ended up dying

I mean the guy pulled his car up to us, and the guy we had initially runs into the car and tells the driver to go, and the driver dosent kick him out, so the driver was detained he was then "released".

I was the person who you did this to, stop tryna play this shit off like you're a victim "I beat him a little, we then  said he was free" You never said I was free you left me in handcuffs on purpose in the middle of the tunnel. You didn't even apologize in the sit you were laughing the whole time and then went on to say "I'm going to target you when I am back". Not only do you do this type of shit to me but I saw earlier you were putting people in handcuffs outside the hospital because they said something in a different language or some shit so, to be honest if it was up to me I think you should have got a longer ban especially because of all the PO's I don't know you definitely need a break from the server and go outside.

Anyways I should have never even been kicked out of my car to start with but I wont blame you for that one.

Ban Appeal - BoomRoasted - 01-06-2024

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified. This was indeed FailRp, there was no reason to drag someone back there and beat them, it doesn't even fall under corruption as there is no RP around it. You were upset, grabbed some dude cuffed him and beat him for no reason. Your POs are extensive, and every time you come back as a cop you get removed within a few weeks.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules