Diverge Networks
Monte Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Monte Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=7097)

Pages: 1 2

Monte Staff App - Monte - 01-05-2024

In-Game Name(s): 
Modred Hraban, Senior Officer Montrose Dior, Zofia Weiss 

Steam Name: 
Monte

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonteWasHere/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:59491439

Discord Username:
 monte.0

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):
 Diverge | Your total time is 3w 2d 23h 12m.

Time Zone: 
EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 
~15 hours a week, more or less depending on holidays/military training.

Have you read the rules?: 
Yes I have

Do you have a working microphone?: 
Absolutely

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): 
Of course!

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: 
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: 
Yes I do.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 
 * The hours that I am on the server are typically super late at night (~2am-8am EST). During these hours I see maybe 1 or 2 staff members on if any are on at all & it is like a full moon for the minges. I also really enjoyed being staff, helping out new players or explaining rules to people was always sick. It feels good to help others.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  
*I have prior moderation experience on Diverge, I am active when other staff are unavailable, I have patience and I care about this server and the experiences people have.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): 
Yes,  I was a moderator on Diverge for about 2-3 months.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 
I have one ban on record for 1 day. Ban reason was Metagame. I was in a discord call during FearRP Scenario. This was during the time I was a staff member. It was an easy and honest mistake.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:
  *I am very well known in the Diverge Networks community, from UA, Staff, and just the everyday player I would say I've interacted with the majority of the playerbase at least once. My reputation is good, I am known for getting things done. I like being proactive and have experience under my belt in every aspect of the server. A lot of people come to me with OOC questions and advice & I make it a goal to help them as much as possible.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 
Monaclu, Darkfire, 4Lights, Ivy, Lomac, Caboose, Oboshi, and Monaco.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 
If no staff members are online or available then I would switch to my staff char and take the sit if a ticket was made.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Talking to the staff member would be priority. If the behavior continues or worsens, I would most likely try to gather evidence and bring it up to UA.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:
 Talk to them about the server rules and walk them through how things are conducted. In the case that their behavior doesn't stop, I would ask another staff member to take the tickets to avoid nepotism and they would be treated just like everyone else. I wouldn't let this type of thing affect my friendship with them. Garry's Mod isn't the only game I play & if they're my friend then they're my friend for a reason. 
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Monte Staff App - darkfire - 01-05-2024

+1 was a great staff member prior.

RE: Monte Staff App - HookGD - 01-06-2024

+1 Got shit done

RE: Monte Staff App - 4Lights - 01-06-2024

+1 do all the tickets

RE: Monte Staff App - Pizzle - 01-06-2024

+1 good dude overall, seems like he knows his shit. would be a great pick for staff!

RE: Monte Staff App - Wangable - 01-06-2024

+1 Was a great staff member. was always respectful and very helpful.

RE: Monte Staff App - DrDarkness - 01-06-2024

+1 Only good interactions with this guy

RE: Monte Staff App - Plixily - 01-06-2024

+1 He pretty goated ong

RE: Monte Staff App - BritishBarry - 01-06-2024

+1 Cool responsible guy, keeps his chocolate factory in prestine condition

No but fr, speaking as an ex-staff member for other servers, this guy will be a perfect fit

RE: Monte Staff App - wirebat - 01-07-2024

+1 good guy, was a good staff member and im sure he will be good again if he was accepted.