Diverge Networks
Creambru's Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Creambru's Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7126)

Creambru's Ban Appeal - Creambru - 01-09-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: Otis Filibuster

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):  STEAM_0:1:220691029

Your Discord ID#: Creambru

Reason for ban: NITRP/FailRP

Length of ban: 3 days 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology 

Why should you be unbanned? 
im gonna keep it 100% a flat buck with yall, i was kinda just really high last night and i had got on my other char to act like a fucking crazy homeless person, i had smoked a g of moonrock covered with hash and keef that me and bro layered with another layer of keef and drizzled in thc extract (image attached below) but when i got arrested and brought to the holding cells i had planned to rp it all out and sign a plea for a death sentence  ( i had a cop char at one point i know how annoying ltaps are during arrests) and highkey i kinda felt like i had to lay down so i did and i passed out like a minute after and woke up at 1PM  and saw i had a 3 day,

ive never been banned before for anything i believe the only thing i ever had on my characters was a note or two for things i did a while ago but i would like my ban to atleast be shortened a little if not completely appealed because i really was following through with the rp before i went into my kush coma they just took a billion years to make the plea but still my fault for getting up from my computer thats all. Thanks for reading 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1143231200362762482/1194379933586292806/IMG_5809.png?ex=65b023fe&is=659daefe&hm=610b1ff84e704030a2223060916acda7d99c15c5a1a3f7b94cedf7e8a84e04d3&

RE: Creambru's Ban Appeal - H4xx3z - 01-09-2024

I would really like to believe you, but the problem is you were responding by moving your character around. So, I can't fully believe you were asleep when you character was moving up, down, left, and right. I do get your situation, but you could have at least typed something out and it wouldn't have been an issue. Instead, you were didn't cooperate with anyone including myself. When asked questions you would respond with movements, but not words or text. I will shorten your ban just a little.

RE: Creambru's Ban Appeal - Creambru - 01-09-2024

(01-09-2024, 10:04 PM)H4xx3z Wrote: I would really like to believe you, but the problem is you were responding by moving your character around. So, I can't fully believe you were asleep when you character was moving up, down, left, and right. I do get your situation, but you could have at least typed something out and it wouldn't have been an issue. Instead, you were didn't cooperate with anyone including myself. When asked questions you would respond with movements, but not words or text. I will shorten your ban just a little.
im gonna be 100% honest with you at no point do i rememeber seeing anything after i turned and faced the corner when i bit the intern DA, if i was moving i definitely would have responded if i knew what was going on but i was quite literally very sound asleep, did i face anyone in particular or look at someone in response to a question or was i moving in a way that looked like i was actually at the keyboard? otherwise i have absolutely no clue who could have been at my computer other then me even though if i was i would have kept roleplaying as normal,

if a shorten is all im gonna get so be it but i honest to god was dead asleep i understand your point but im certain i probably would have said/done something if i was knowingly under threat of a ban

(01-09-2024, 10:04 PM)H4xx3z Wrote: I would really like to believe you, but the problem is you were responding by moving your character around. So, I can't fully believe you were asleep when you character was moving up, down, left, and right. I do get your situation, but you could have at least typed something out and it wouldn't have been an issue. Instead, you were didn't cooperate with anyone including myself. When asked questions you would respond with movements, but not words or text. I will shorten your ban just a little.

also i have my garrys mod audio turned off when tabbed out so i probably just didnt hear you but i cant explain the movements as far as i know i was completely absent from my keyboard right after i had faced the corner and i have no recollection of me getting up from my bed just to move around ingame and not say anything while in an admin sit

Creambru's Ban Appeal - Oboshi - 01-09-2024

Next time just be smart about things. Maybe don't get extremely high.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 5 hours