Diverge Networks
Zer0's staff app V4 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Zer0's staff app V4 (/showthread.php?tid=7139)

Zer0's staff app V4 - ZER0LIVEZ0 - 01-12-2024

In-Game Name(s): Mark Gambino, Sergeant Buster Scruggs, ZER0, Sean "Mr Greed" Slag, Marco Prosciutto
Steam Name: Zer0Livez0
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870595266/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455164769
Discord Username: zer0live0z
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 3w 2d 12h 51m (I have been playing on this server for a year)
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-6 Hours daily
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes 
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: 

Well i have some more free time nowadays recently and i want to get back into staff.

I love this server and want to help out in anyway i can. With the added free time i have  i want to use it to be staff and help keep good rp in the server. I want to be able to meet new people within the staff team. I want to eventully be a game master and set up events for people on the server to enjoy and rp with. Ive been removed twice due to inactivity and the reason was due to me having other responsibility's irl and i just want to get back into 
staff to eventully meet my goal of being a game master.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: 

I had some past
experience as staff in diverge. I have a lot of experience within the server and have played on it for a year now. I want to become a gamemaster in 
the future to help provide the server with more fun. I want to help prevent others from having their fun ruined by minges. I want to do more for the server and help people enjoy this server more.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Diverge Mod

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 

2022 |LTARP-Character Switching| 

2022 Metagame | Using discord VC

2023 LTAP

All of these banns were due to me being dumb, I have not been banned for a while now and know the rules much better since i was banned i have learned from my mistakes and 
Have used the banns to read the rules and to do better.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: 

I have been on the server for a year now so id say i am pretty well known within the community. I am mostly known on my crim char Eclipse 
who has done all sorts of things within crime rp. I am also know on my cop char Buster Scruggs who's been in pd for a good bit of time. I think most people know me from my crim char since people often call me eclipse even when i am not playing that char. Overall i am more known within the crime side of things on the server but as of recently ive been trying to do more within the legal side of the server within pd.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Shitter Monaco Oboshi Lomac NS Toast
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:

I clip it and inform the staff online of the rdm using @ if nobody is on then ill take care of the situation and punish them. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Clips it and report it to a higher up.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:

if possible i let another staff
member take the ticket so there can be no bias but if thats not possible then i will take the ticket without any bias making a judgment base off of the facts presented, If proof is provided that my friend is rdm'ming and minging then i will give him the punishment suitable for the situation. If that friend gets angry at me and puts our friendship on the line then i could care less i want this server to have a good player base and make sure the people within the server rp is not being ruined due to some minge even if that minge was my friend or faction member.

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - Pendred - 01-12-2024

Will this be your THIRD time where you meet the bare minimum for a week, then continue to play but neglect the duties you volunteed for?

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - ZER0LIVEZ0 - 01-12-2024

(01-12-2024, 06:41 PM)Pendred Wrote: Will this be your THIRD time where you meet the bare minimum for a week, then continue to play but neglect the duties you volunteed for?

I will not let that happen again, I truly am sincere about rejoining the staff team i really want to join back i understand what ive done was pretty dumb neglecting the duties i volunteered for and i want to make amends by rejoining and showing you that i wont just up and neglect them like ive done in the past.

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - Kurt The Biggest Steppa - 01-12-2024

this hoe lying he aint gonna do shit

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - Kylevanhorn - 01-13-2024

Ill give him a shot.

+Support

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - Toast - 01-13-2024

Has experience, is active and as long as he doesn't just vanish again, I have no issues with giving my support. +1

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - Seansx - 01-14-2024

+1 has a lot of experience and he gonna lock in this time I can tell.

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - MatchDaGeckoV5 - 01-14-2024

+1 fuck it

RE: Zer0's staff app V4 - EagleC29 - 01-14-2024

+1
Super chill dude and I have had nothing but good interactions with him. Has experience and I think he could be a good staff member.

Zer0's staff app V4 - Rem - 01-15-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.