Diverge Networks
The Dixie Mafia Family Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: The Dixie Mafia Family Application (/showthread.php?tid=714)

The Dixie Mafia Family Application - SonnyLoSpecchio - 02-09-2021

Name of Faction: The Dixie Mafia

Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 10 on the server, 20 in our discord

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Street Gang/Mafia

Your Discord # (ex: Calloway#4110): Wolverines#1949

Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words): The Dixie Mafia was founded by Michael Gillich Jr in 1968 and was originally a small group of 5-10 men located in Biloxi, Mississippi. The Dixie Mafia is an Anti-Government criminal organization that typically dealt with burglary, murder, sales of illegal imported alcohol and narcotics, as well as illegal gambling. They used their violence and monetary capital to pay off law enforcement and terrorize the citizens of the southern United States; but they are ready to expand. The Dixie Mafia wants to create a "stronghold" within New York City. They want to emphasize American values and take the power away from the "grease ball" Italians but they will work with them if necessary. The Dixie Mafia also holds loyalty and decency above all. Members must maintain themselves well by wearing a Suit and Tie at all times, they must maintain a respectful tone with everyone unless they are disrespected; then all bets are off. This family is generous and violent, we give money and host events for the community but will leave 30 bodies in the streets to send a message. We would like to control a Moonshine/Alcohol or Weed Racket and also sell Meth within the city. You may have never heard of us before but we will make sure that we are a household name within this city and that our name strikes fear in all who cross us.
Information/Stories:
The most notable act of horror commited by The Dixie Mafia was in 1980 when they broke into Circuit Court Judge Vincent Sherry's house and brutally murdered him and his wife for stealing a few thousand dollars from a corrupt prison scam the judge ran alongside The Dixie Mafia. This hit was carried out by Glen Paul Cook Sr who was convicted of this crime. Glen Paul Cook Sr committed this murder after only 2 days on probation after his 16 year prison sentence because "Nobody can fuck with the Dixie Mafia".
[Image: image-1-1024x818.png]
   Alabama Native Albert Fuller photographed above was a corrupt official who was a member of the family. Albert commited about 150 crimes for the family including
Prostitution, Extortion, Burglary & Murder. The running joke is that Fuller can "shoot the high heels off a whore from fifty yards".
[Image: image-2-1024x748.png]
Hoyt Shepherd (Middle) is photographed here talking to local Alabama politicians that were apart of his Racketeering and Illegal gambling schemes that made him a multi millionare. The man on the right is Lindsey Beckingham who was an FBI informant that helped the feds build a RICO Case against Hoyt. Lindsey was murdered hours before he was set to deliver his testimony against Shepherd. Local police found Beckingham with 40 rounds of 9mm in his body and the letters D.M. carved into his forehead.
[Image: 18623244_128710091028219_457270931081632...e=604EA8DF]
The Death of Billy Sunday written in the local Mississippi times paper. Billy was a captain in the family and orchestrated about 600 murders in his time. He was serving a life sentence and died at 79 in 1983.
[Image: GUtnces1RnuIiy1HFS7d_SonsofConfederacy2.bmp]
Dixie Mafia meeting (July 4th, 1980) hours before the Independence Day Massacre
The Independence Day massacre is a purposely forgotten mass murder event in U.S. history. The Independence day massacre was the bloodiest day in Southern organized crime history. The Dixie Mafia shot up a "Black Disciples" meeting after they killed Bobby Hill a few weeks earlier. The event started with 10 corrupt cops forcing every black disciple out of their bar "The Watering Hole" and then 3 identical 1979 Chevrolet Blazers showed up with about 7 Dixie Mafia members inside each vehicle. The Dixie Mafia began shooting out of the vehicles with M16's and AK-47's and ended up killing 30 Black Disciples which eventually caused the downfall of their organization.
Fun Fact: 2 Dixie Mafia "Yutes" were tried for the murder of a Store clerk at the Sac-O-Suds Convinience store in Wazoo,Alabama. They were seen leaving the Sac-O-Suds in their "Metallic, Mint-Green 1964 Buick Skylark Convertible". These 2 "Yutes" were found not guilty after their lawyer Vincent Gambini made a terrific case to prove them innocent.

RE: The Catania Family - Henry Hill - 02-09-2021

+1

I support the addition of this family into the server because I think it will open many opportunities for new players and current players who are looking for work. I believe that this new family will shake up the balance of power and will be a perfect addition.

RE: The Catania Family - Lancymase - 02-09-2021

1+ This seems to be a very well done description of this family. It seems these people have done their research and are ready to accurately depict this crime family.

RE: The Catania Family - Sannicandro - 02-09-2021

+1 seems ok, plus I think the server needs some new factions to keep things fresh.

RE: The Catania Family - Iamdagod123 - 02-10-2021

(02-09-2021, 08:24 AM)SonnyLoSpecchio Wrote:
Name of Faction: The Catania Family
Number of Members(Minimum of 5): 5 members currently on but 20 in our gmod group discord!
Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family
Your Discord # (ex: Calloway#4110):Wolverines#1949
Organization Backstory (Min. of 150+ Words): This organization is based off a real life crime family that me and another member have personal relation to. This Family is the Catania Family originally from Catania,Sicily who eventually moved over to the united states and continued their activities. This Era of the crime family will be based off the actual 70's and 80's era of the family that was led by Benedetto Santapaola otherwise known as Nitto. Nitto was nicknamed the hunter because of his silent yet ruthless tactics he would use to catch his enemies... These are the abilities i posses.
This Crime Family was founded due to being impoverished after the effects of World War II. The Newly established Italian Government viewed the people of Sicily as  second class. This lead to many different small organized crime factions to pop up but they were all soon conquered by the Catanias. This Family was as generous as they were ruthless.
Mostly They Robbed & Killed To Survive; Sometimes they did it for fun and to send a message.
An Old Tale that i was told as a child by my "Off The Boat" Mafia Affiliated Great Uncle was that they once murdered an entire group of corrupt police officers that owned a bar and ended up stealing all the liquor during a party they hosted for a high ranking officials birthday. 10 of the 20+ involved mafiosos actually wore to police caps of the officers they killed to the party to mock their defeat.
My Uncle said "While i dont wish death on any human being, These Corrupt Pigs had it Coming"
This Crime Family Typically Dealt with
-Drug Trafficking
-Prostitution (In US)
- Gun Sales/Gun Manufacturing (Both Countries)
Me and my Consigliere Henry Hill have family that actually stem from Catania, Sicily that were (and still are) members of this crime family.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Nitto Santapaola
DOB: June 4th 1938
Imprisoned Since: 1993
We Think our organization will breathe a new breath of fresh air, we will recruit new people and mold them into the mobsters they were born to be. The Catania family would recruit young boys to do small and mundane tasks for them and mold them into mobsters has they got older.
All I Have To Say Are These Final Words
Non esistono soldi buoni o soldi cattivi, ci sono solo soldi.
Ciao!

+1 I support making this family because it will create a fresh experience for players who are new and players who have been playing

RE: The Catania Family - Frankie Carbone - 02-10-2021

+1
This family will make an excellent addition to the server. I am apart of their discord and it was very well put together and organized. The discord is very professional and this family would be ready to go right away if it is accepted.

RE: The Dixie Mafia Family Application - Zook - 02-19-2021

Accepted

RE: The Dixie Mafia Family Application - Sydney - 03-01-2021

This guy is extremely racist ooc. Fired him from an Italian family for being prone to anger and racist. Kept RDMing me, LTAP'd, and when he was banned, threatened to ban evade just to keep rdming me. 

Here's the proof: https://i.ibb.co/9nVBhXx/sonny.png

So yeah, I would definitely *not* recommend this faction. 0/10 on Yelp.

RE: The Dixie Mafia Family Application - KeemCar - 03-01-2021

Just a reminder of this mans immaturity and threats to bypass a ban of MRDM and LTAP on this server.

https://imgur.com/OocjJMa

Keep this in mind when supporting this man as someone you wish to give power to.

RE: The Dixie Mafia Family Application - Canadian-bacon - 03-03-2021

Thank you for your interest however this application is unfortunately Denied.