Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7144)

Ban Appeal - gabeysmabey - 01-13-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: Angel Gonzalez

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198965160446

Your Discord ID#: 543439651721969674

Reason for ban: ERP

Length of ban: 2 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I'm an active player, I like the server and enjoy spending time on it, I was walking around the streets with a group of people when one of them got arrested. We followed the police car back to the station and were having a peaceful protest about how we believed he was falsely detained, We entered a room inside of the precinct with a height chart board because the officer went in there then she locked us in and was standing outside, We made a ticket ingame and was waiting for staff to respond so we out of character started typing stuff in chat with a message along the lines of "cums to the thought of the officer cuffing me". I understand now it was inappropriate and was out of pocket and that I should not of done it but I was not aware of the ERP rules, she didn't ask me to stop and I didn't receive any warnings. I'm not a previous offender for rule breaking so I believe the punishment was a bit extreme. I have already served a day of the ban and would like to play the server as soon as possible. May my ban please be reduced to a more lenient punishment?

Why should you be unbanned? I was unaware of ERP rules at the time, Had no warnings, She didn't ask me to stop

RE: Ban Appeal - LoganE - 01-13-2024

(01-13-2024, 12:07 PM)gabeysmabey Wrote: Your Character or Steam Name: Angel Gonzalez

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I'm an active player, I like the server and enjoy spending time on it, I was walking around the streets with a group of people when one of them got arrested. We followed the police car back to the station and were having a peaceful protest about how we believed he was falsely detained, We entered a room inside of the precinct with a height chart board because the officer went in there then she locked us in and was standing outside, We made a ticket ingame and was waiting for staff to respond so we out of character started typing stuff in chat with a message along the lines of "cums to the thought of the officer cuffing me". I understand now it was inappropriate and was out of pocket and that I should not of done it but I was not aware of the ERP rules, she didn't ask me to stop and I didn't receive any warnings. I'm not a previous offender for rule breaking so I believe the punishment was a bit extreme. I have already served a day of the ban and would like to play the server as soon as possible. May my ban please be reduced to a more lenient punishment?

Why should you be unbanned? I was unaware of ERP rules at the time, Had no warnings, She didn't ask me to stop
I am not the admin who dealt with this, your an "active" player yet don't know the rules to know ERP is a no no? Also if its already been a day just wait out the other one by the time this is accepted or most likely denied the ban is done with

RE: Ban Appeal - Toast - 01-13-2024

(01-13-2024, 12:07 PM)gabeysmabey Wrote: Your Character or Steam Name: Angel Gonzalez

I am the member of staff who banned you. These are the logs of what you said in regards to Officer Shema Ogla. I am fine if your ban is lifted or reduced, just don't do this cringe shit again.
https://i.gyazo.com/c15a0fcea0bdc633770037ad3fe369c7.png

RE: Ban Appeal - Kylevanhorn - 01-13-2024

Ban Appeal Denied.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules