Diverge Networks
Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7161)

Pages: 1 2

Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal - Jxy3 - 01-17-2024

Name of Character: Akuma Nakamura
SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:47629152 
Your Discord ID#: jxy33 
Date of PK: 1/15/2024 
Reason for PK: Cop killed me 
Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I should be unabnned because, Officer Robin had been Harassing me and my faction members all morning (for atleast 3+ hours) non-stop constantly attempting to arrest them and myself. Each time I would have received a felony for the stuff in my inventory so I decided to shoot Officer Robin killing them, and this happened multiple times each time officer robin came back to the SAME area to mess with specifically me and my faction both breaking NLR, and obviously attempting to bait us into a PK by forcing to shoot them. During the last shootout Officer Robin used an exploit (failrp) which reduced damage taken (according to James, it was "desync" but in the admit sit i was pk'd in he claimed ) this caused the two shotgun shots I fired fired right into her head dealing 75hp, 9hp, and 9hp (according to server logs) to only deal 10 + 9 hp worth of damage to her client side (shown in clip below). Furthermore beyond today and this one incident this player has according to forum ban appeals been banned permanently MULTIPLE times for fail mugs / pk baiting. In fact it was literally earlier that I got into an argument with his other character in CCNG because he was trying to start things targetting me and my family on that character. This goes back to when he also mugged my friend (who was in my faction) on another alt character. This player has constantly targetted me and other players of my faction and has been banned permanently on numerous occasions for the very same thing he did to me on his cop character. And then the whole exploiting to avoid combat damage that in of itself is a rule break. For all the reasons of Exploiting (FailRP), PK Baiting, NLR, and Targetting that this player has committed I believe my character should be unpk'd.
Not to mention his IC reason of getting kicked from olympus had the KEYWORD STALKER in it.

1. [color=var(--text-normal)]If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: [color=var(--text-muted)](edited)[/color][/color]
    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Pb1voh_K0rw6M/d1337kHLpx6c?invite=cr-MSxTMHcsMTgyOTI5NzcwLA dude gets chewed out for talking shit to allies on his ccng char - a night before his cop char decides to follow me around after each death lol
    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1PomlwDAhjoEvA/d1337vmbf0w0?invite=cr-MSx4V2ksMTgyOTI5NzcwLA dude gets sprayed with shotgun, doesnt seem to have 19 damage taken from 1 shot...seems to have been destroyed completely 100% hp without a question, also not to mention the fact it was only 1 shot.

2. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Poss0leeaorBf/d1337TjuS84E?invite=cr-MSxMQ3IsMTgyOTI5NzcwLA idk wtf this structuring is but its going to get a little wonky. regardless, less than 20 mins later dude harassing me for gunlicense again with the same firearm he just died to, that still isn't registered to me nonetheless, and wants to menace in circles around me (because he knows I just killed him LMAO) tell me I'm detained, etc. It would be one thing if I had just ran from dude or whatever - but he legitimately forgets & just to come back with pre-existing knowledge of how our previous interaction went. 

3. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1PoWwx2OTwWjbM/d1337s4AGmCh?invite=cr-MSxZUGYsMTgyOTI5NzcwLA Now this is where shit gets funny. Watch my clip VS his clip and tell me this isn't a serverside issue or exploit driven. (My 4 seconds of horror)

4. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1PoEr290hOtbI7/d1337zP95nD2?invite=cr-MSx1TkQsMjYwMjc5NTcs (him, allegedly taking 19 damage from me total - then 6 from a friend. in total 25 hp was drained off of 3 ranger shots.

5. Crouch spam or not thats horseshit and clearly and exploit. you don't "duck" a gunshot irl, this isnt the matrix. Its the 1980s. Gimme a fuckin break.

6. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was desync because the server had just crashed prior, but I personally don't think desync is consistent in the clip that I posted. I consistently have issues with desync, and this doesn't seem like one of those situations.
  7. A

8. [color=var(--text-muted)][6:43 PM][/color]

RE: Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal - Generic rapper - 01-17-2024

Your NLR claim makes no sense considering it had been over 15 minutes and I had seen you do the same thing again in the 2 gun license checks with neither altering my decision to do the next. Second of all in the PK situation I was tabbed out on the street far from where we had previously interacted and YOU approached ME I did not NLR so don't try and twist this you tried to save a random minge that had punched me and suffered the consequences I had not even interacted with you in any way other then when you chose to initiate a RP scenario by shooting a cop. To further my previous point in my clip you can see you coming to me in your vehicle and making the choice to engage. Thirdly in terms of "Server side issue" some lag and hit reg problems are parts of all games especially GMOD you should be able to account for this in your decision making and "Server side issue's" were not the cause of me not dying but the ducking under your ranger shot as can be seen in my clip paired with the movement (Aka you missed). You also say ducking under bullets is an exploit like you fired and then I ducked no you had a significant delay before firing as you had your gun on safety when you pulled it out allowing me to duck under your barrel BEFORE you fired. Overall I recommend considering consequences before taking actions and not the other way around instead of protecting punch minges who I can only imagine you do not know very well at all. You could also consider your shots will not connect every time due to people moving and possibly fire one ranger shot to save the other instead of firing both at the same time as a miss.

RE: Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal - Jxy3 - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 04:57 AM)Generic rapper Wrote: Your NLR claim makes no sense considering it had been over 15 minutes and I had seen you do the same thing again in the 2 gun license checks with neither altering my decision to do the next. Second of all in the PK situation I was tabbed out on the street far from where we had previously interacted and YOU approached ME I did not NLR so don't try and twist this you tried to save a random minge that had punched me and suffered the consequences I had not even interacted with you in any way other then when you chose to initiate a RP scenario by shooting a cop. To further my previous point in my clip you can see you coming to me in your vehicle and making the choice to engage. Thirdly in terms of "Server side issue" some lag and hit reg problems are parts of all games especially GMOD you should be able to account for this in your decision making and "Server side issue's" were not the cause of me not dying but the ducking under your ranger shot as can be seen in my clip paired with the movement (Aka you missed). You also say ducking under bullets is an exploit like you fired and then I ducked no you had a significant delay before firing as you had your gun on safety when you pulled it out allowing me to duck under your barrel BEFORE you fired. Overall I recommend considering consequences before taking actions and not the other way around instead of protecting punch minges who I can only imagine you do not know very well at all. You could also consider your shots will not connect every time due to people moving and possibly fire one ranger shot to save the other instead of firing both at the same time as a miss.
Couldnt of said it better than Spaceium; " Also while the clip title states that it's under 20 minutes that doesn't technically fall under NLR, but pulling out the gun and trying to reinitiate the exact same scenario definitely blurs the line". 

(01-17-2024, 05:00 AM)Pizzle Wrote: +1 Can attest to the situation being very bullshit, In my opinion he was getting baited to do what he did. Free my boy.
Now prior this dude was claiming he "ducked" the shots but now wants to ride the Desync wagon...https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1PqZeQClSgV6QT/d1337KquovSH?invite=cr-MSxKTE0sMTgyOTI5NzcwLA "It was a DUCK NOT DESYNC"

(01-17-2024, 04:27 AM)Spaceium Wrote: Honestly looing over the clips the cop definitely seems to be ID fishing, and upon failing that attempts to escalate the encounters more by pulling out a gun seemingly PK baiting. Also while the clip title states that it's under 20 minutes that doesn't technically fall under NLR, but pulling out the gun and trying to reinitiate the exact same scenario definitely blurs the line. Finally the whole crouching thing shown in the clip is super suspicious that it allowed him to tank two point blank shotgun blasts and if actually was done intentionally to survive the shots would be FailRP.

My statement is based off of several server rules.

Life Rules 2:
You MUST follow NLR after every death. You will not remember anything from the last 15 minutes before your last death in RP. Nor can you return to the same RP situation.. You are not actually dead unless it's a PK and is otherwise put in the hospital and will recover.

Killing Rules 6 & 15:
You may not attack/start confrontations with people in order to kill them when they defend themselves. This is considered baiting.
Generally you shouldn't invite conflict then try to hide behind the rules when you're killed. This can also be considered baiting as described under killing rule 6. Intentionally instigating someone or goad them into breaking a rule.

Permanent Kill Valid Reasons:
You may not bait someone into a PK. This means that starting a confrontation in order to escalate it then use that as a reason to PK someone, this is not permitted.

Rule Definitions:
FailRP = Anything that would not make sense within roleplay. I.E. using Garry’s Mod features to get out of a situation

General Rules 3:
Do not abuse/exploit
Attempts to escalate is a stretch all I was trying to do is check a gun license no search would have occurred as I don't need to search him to check a gun license. Additionally me not initiating a check for his gun license would have been treating him different to someone else because I had died. Yes I did change how I acted in the second situation after he had shot me however this was not me then treating him specifically different but it changed my though process on how to handle these license check stops not specific to him but to now instead make sure they but the gun away before I take the ID especially when I am without backup to protect me I have now done this to multiple people because I clearly cannot trust anyone that has a pocket ranger. I believe my actions in the second clip were more realistic to what the NYPD would expect as someone refusing to identify and put their gun down would likely be held at gun point. Also you quoted killing rule 6 & 15 above which sounds very similar to the situation that occurred but the other way around as the person I was arresting me had punched me for no reason at which point I attempt to arrest them and the person who's appeal this is attempts to kill me for this sounds like baiting but for people who cannot aim. Overall the fact of the matter on NLR and what not is for me to have NLRed I had to have gone back to where I died in the last 15 minutes (I did not) or used information obtained before I died (I did not). I also had to have been the one to approach him and initiate the interaction (I did not).

(01-17-2024, 05:00 AM)Pizzle Wrote: +1 Can attest to the situation being very bullshit, In my opinion he was getting baited to do what he did. Free my boy.
Ah yes he was baited when they initiate the confrontation over a random minge I was arresting because they punched me for no reason. If anything its more likely they baited me by having the minge punch me so they could shoot me.

(01-17-2024, 05:02 AM)Jxy3 Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 04:57 AM)Generic rapper Wrote: Your NLR claim makes no sense considering it had been over 15 minutes and I had seen you do the same thing again in the 2 gun license checks with neither altering my decision to do the next. Second of all in the PK situation I was tabbed out on the street far from where we had previously interacted and YOU approached ME I did not NLR so don't try and twist this you tried to save a random minge that had punched me and suffered the consequences I had not even interacted with you in any way other then when you chose to initiate a RP scenario by shooting a cop. To further my previous point in my clip you can see you coming to me in your vehicle and making the choice to engage. Thirdly in terms of "Server side issue" some lag and hit reg problems are parts of all games especially GMOD you should be able to account for this in your decision making and "Server side issue's" were not the cause of me not dying but the ducking under your ranger shot as can be seen in my clip paired with the movement (Aka you missed). You also say ducking under bullets is an exploit like you fired and then I ducked no you had a significant delay before firing as you had your gun on safety when you pulled it out allowing me to duck under your barrel BEFORE you fired. Overall I recommend considering consequences before taking actions and not the other way around instead of protecting punch minges who I can only imagine you do not know very well at all. You could also consider your shots will not connect every time due to people moving and possibly fire one ranger shot to save the other instead of firing both at the same time as a miss.
Couldnt of said it better than Spaceium; " Also while the clip title states that it's under 20 minutes that doesn't technically fall under NLR, but pulling out the gun and trying to reinitiate the exact same scenario definitely blurs the line". 

Now prior this dude was claiming he "ducked" the shots but now wants to ride the Desync wagon...https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1PqZeQClSgV6QT/d1337KquovSH?invite=cr-MSxKTE0sMTgyOTI5NzcwLA "It was a DUCK NOT DESYNC"
Nice hyper edited clip removing context but either way you can hear me saying it was a duck and not desync which is the case.

(01-17-2024, 04:55 AM)jagi Wrote: Dude has been putting gravesites up, dancing on them, and literally sets his disc photo to the gravesite. There is no doubt in my mind hes obsessed +1
Hard not to laugh at guys when you run up to me on the street and yess obscenities at me and keep DMing me. (Stay out my DM's losers)

(01-17-2024, 05:15 AM)Soulthedwarf Wrote: Officer Robin's is constantly baiting for id's and breaking nlr honestly free da boy he ain't done nothing wrong other then get forced into shifty rps constantly due to Robin's actions
Thanks for bringing up constantly checking ID's helps prove I treated him as I would everybody else even if this was not your intention.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1196961600570142720/1197048351573676102/image.png?ex=65b9d927&is=65a76427&hm=771723f3c29e07f6dafaa053c041be4898d182ea56a7c776a750460f820db383&;
imagine obsessed to this rate to where you change your pfp

(01-17-2024, 05:23 AM)Jxy3 Wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1196961600570142720/1197048351573676102/image.png?ex=65b9d927&is=65a76427&hm=771723f3c29e07f6dafaa053c041be4898d182ea56a7c776a750460f820db383&;
imagine obsessed to this rate to where you change your pfp
Some guy DMed me a picture of it and said why did you kill my homie you stupid bitch so naturally I made my pfp the pic he sent and threw back a little smack talk to piss him off don't try and twist shit weirdo.

(01-17-2024, 05:30 AM)Pizzle Wrote: checking ID's for an Open Carry firearm is crazy
Feel free to use concealable's or give up your on your ego of ItS nOT faIR ThEY haVe My iD NoW iM nOT COol SECreT mafIoSo

(01-17-2024, 06:40 AM)SupremeSalad Wrote: +1 The cop is a absolute loser and for this guy to get pked over this is absolutely retarted.
You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK.

(01-17-2024, 07:45 AM)SupremeSalad Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 07:17 AM)Generic rapper Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 06:40 AM)SupremeSalad Wrote: +1 The cop is a absolute loser and for this guy to get pked over this is absolutely retarted.
You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the PK.
How about you directly involve your self in some bitches.
who even ru LOL chilllllllllll

RE: Akuma Nakamura - Character Appeal - Monaco - 01-17-2024

Hello, I am the admin that took the ticket.

When I brought you to the sit room, you stated "Ill just make the appeal its fine" + "do what u gotta do pymp" and you mentioned the dsync/crouching and brought up Robins CCNG char which I had to tell you guys to take it to DM's.

I never got the other information/arguments/clips posted in your response except your pov which you posted when I brought you since you wanted to contest it in the appeal. So all I had was the confrontation clip, which consisted of Robin attempting to arrest Kanye Smith, then you pulling you weapon and entering a confrontation to which another two individuals pulled their guns as you died which led to one other death until Robin was killed. I'm not well-versed with pvp exploits + your initial statements implying you wanted to contest it in the appeal so I carried out the PK.