Diverge Networks
Big round staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Big round staff app (/showthread.php?tid=7183)

Big round staff app - Jesus on the block - 01-23-2024

In-Game Name(s):  Joardan Miller/Derek Miller/Derek Vanhorn
Steam Name: Jesus on the block
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198285343385/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:162538828
Discord Username: Choochula
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):  at time of application 2d 22h Current 3D 16h 42m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 6-10 hours a day mon-thursday
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes

Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * 
I am very passionate about creating a positive and fair environment for all people wanting to play on the server. i enjoy being able to help other people with their issues or needs. and want to take it a step further with being able to be a staff member. i have seen incidences where I’ve seen other staff help/make situations fun for other people in a positive way and have made the game experience much more enjoyable for the players, and I want to be the person to do it aswell.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I would like to bring strictness and enjoyability at the same time. I have been on staff long enough on other servers to have a developed understanding of the basics and rules including the server rules for divergenetworks. which would benefit my ability to provide fun moments and strict sits further more my availability over weekdays from mon-thursday would allow for me to complete staff duties and provide moderation when other staff isnt online or taking tickets, therefore ensuring reliable and unbiased moderation.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): i have lots of previous staff experience! (sleepy networks SMOD “5 months”) (other servers that are now taken down can't  seem to remember names ranging from tmod-admin) (Unaturalz SCPRP “from tmod to co-owner/dev 8 months”

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: n/a

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: i'm somewhat known in the scots and mostly known in the police dept and rockefeller oil. I’m a pretty good guy i normally keep to myself and be nice to others

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: 
Lomac

Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip it and do @ to request a staff sit and wait for another staff member to be able to do the ticket.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Try to talk to the staff member and inform that they are abusing and if they are uncooperative i would clip enough evidence and report it to UA

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDMing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:  I would continue to deal with the sit and get information of what happened and provide justified punishment for the actions/wrong doing of my friend (cctv or logs)

RE: Big round staff app - Kylevanhorn - 01-23-2024

So... I've known you for about a year.. I saw you come from Moderator up to Senior staff which you did well at. I know if you get staff on here you will do great.

+Support no doubt in my mind.

RE: Big round staff app - Tj21003 - 01-23-2024

+ good guy was also there in the other city he did very well

RE: Big round staff app - Toast - 01-23-2024

If Lomac can vouch for you, I don't see any issues with giving you support. Obviously under different circumstances, I wouldn't support someone with 2 days playtime. +1, please don't fuck this up if you get accepted.

RE: Big round staff app - narekalfasuper - 01-24-2024

Very nice and funny guy, love him.
+1

RE: Big round staff app - Voss - 01-24-2024

+1 the homie

Big round staff app - Rem - 01-25-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.