Diverge Networks
Marzii v3 - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Marzii v3 (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

Pages: 1 2

Marzii v3 - Marzii - 01-26-2024

In-Game Name(s): Noboru Takahashi, Marzii, Officer Kai Hong, Bellini “Top” Russo, Jimmy Knox
Steam Name: Marzii
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199122032686/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:580883479
Discord Username: Marzii01
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2mo 2w 1d 18h 50m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I can dedicate 4-5 hours a day. More on weekends.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I have always helped people whenever I could. Before my ban, I loved being apart of the Staff team. It always gave me something to look forward to when I didn't have anything to do on the server or in general. Even after my ban I continue to help out anyone who comes up to me and asks and helping is just something I really like to do. Staff is a great way to meet new people and make new connections within the community.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I think I should be considered over other candidates due to my experience. I know how to work all of the commands and I know how to handle situations the correct way. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):  I have held the Administrator position on Diverge i think 2 times already over a course of a few months of being on Staff.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes. "Moron"

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Many people know me from my Staff and my faction character.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Toast, Smokey, Dark, Caboose, Lomac, Spacium
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I were to witness it happen or be involved in the situation when it happens, I would type in staff chat that I have witnessed someone being rdm and they will most likely make a ticket soon. I would clip it from my perspective just in case the victim does not have a clipping software or proof of it happening. If a ticket comes in saying that they were rdm then I would obviously switch characters once I am out of the roleplay scenario that I am in if I am in one and I would claim the ticket if anyone else hasn't.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would gather as much evidence as I could using a clipping software and after I have gathered a reasonable amount of evidence then I would make a staff report on the forums and detail the situation and provide all the evidence I can.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would treat them like any other person that plays the server. I would tell them the rules before joining and after that it is their decision on whether or not they want to act accordingly. If I was the one taking the tickets on the so called friend, I would warn them for the first offense and then after that punishments will have to be given to the friend.

RE: Marzii v3 - Monaclu - 01-26-2024

-1, innit

RE: Marzii v3 - String - 01-26-2024

-1 ur not me little bro 
My british girl < 3 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

RE: Marzii v3 - Eospin - 01-26-2024

the color choice is some ass tbh

RE: Marzii v3 - Eli-Moore - 01-26-2024

-1. Has called me a nigger on multiple occasions, and constantly bullies me because i am an African-American individual. Also has called me a faggot, which is spreading false information. I do not feel as if this man should be a staff member!1!11

RE: Marzii v3 - Marzii - 01-26-2024

(01-26-2024, 01:58 AM)String Wrote: -1 ur not me little bro 
Thanks for your response!

(01-26-2024, 02:38 AM)Eospin Wrote: the color choice is some ass tbh

(01-26-2024, 05:00 AM)Eli-Moore Wrote: -1. Has called me a nigger on multiple occasions, and constantly bullies me because i am an African-American individual. Also has called me a faggot, which is spreading false information. I do not feel as if this man should be a staff member!1!11

RE: Marzii v3 - Eli-Moore - 01-26-2024

(01-26-2024, 05:20 AM)Marzii Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 01:58 AM)String Wrote: -1 ur not me little bro 
you're armernian. Calm down buster

(01-26-2024, 02:38 AM)Eospin Wrote: the color choice is some ass tbh
At least I won't get removed for metagaming a meeting. LOL

(01-26-2024, 05:00 AM)Eli-Moore Wrote: -1. Has called me a nigger on multiple occasions, and constantly bullies me because i am an African-American individual. Also has called me a faggot, which is spreading false information. I do not feel as if this man should be a staff member!1!11
you'er a literal schizo child thats mad because you got blacklisted from olympus

you rlly had to say that shit twice to make sure i saw 

RE: Marzii v3 - CaptSkull21 - 01-26-2024

+1 good dude never had a bad experience with him personally. He seemed like a good staff member the last time I was on when he was staff. I think he would do good if he is accepted again.

RE: Marzii v3 - Toast - 01-26-2024

Good guy. +1

RE: Marzii v3 - Average Polish Dude - 01-26-2024

-1, tries to be funny but is just cringe. And that's coming from ME