Diverge Networks
Lewis Browns Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Lewis Browns Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=721)

Pages: 1 2

Lewis Browns Staff Application - Irn Bru - 02-10-2021

In-Game Name(s): Lewis Brown

Steam Name: Cragger

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cragg101/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60601105

Discord Username: Irn Bru#3721

Total playtime on Server: I don’t know exact hours but I have been playing for a few months now. 

Time Zone: GMT (UK)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2/3 hours per day 

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I am more than happy to learn 

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  
I want everyone on the server to heave the best experience possible as I hate it when people break the rules and it effects me. I want to be able to help the community grow and listen to the players needs and concerns. The server is very popular and I want to be able to make sure everyone is having the best time possible at all times even when a lot of minges are on. In the staff meetings I could bring a lot of ideas to the table which could help improve the community and server. I would also listen to the players needs and concerns.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I currently have over 1500 hours on garrys mod so I’m very experienced in the game and how to do most things. I am also quite well known with the players on the server from my different characters so I have a lot of friends on the server. I am trustworthy for example I got given a admin stick and straight away I called staff then reported it on the discord. I honestly want to see this server be the best it can be as it’s 100% the best server on Garrys mod and I want it to keep on improving. 

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): A few years ago I was a admin on a dark RP server and I have also done a wee bit of developing for them so I have some experience. From what I have seen the admin system is different on this server so I would need to learn that. 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, I believe I only have one ban for 3 hours because I broke fear RP. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes I am well known as I am a sergeant within the NYPD and on my other character I am the assistant district attorney. I have a lot of friends on the server and know a lot of people. 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would immediately get on duty and deal with the problem to help out the staff team who may be busy and that player who is the victim. I know how frustrating it can be when you need stuff urgently and they are busy. 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would report it to Pendred with video evidence to support my claim as god knows what else that staff member could be doing. All staff members should never abuse their positions and should only use it to help people. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would treat everyone equally regardless if they are my friend or not. I would take the appropriate action depending on the circumstances if that would be a warn it a ban. The sever rules are out with my control and my friend should of read them when joining. 
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Gabriel Stevenson - 02-10-2021

+1
- great detail great guy
- higherup in PD

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Rem - 02-10-2021

Fat +1
While the application does need to be fixed (please fix), I have a lot of respect for this player.
I have had 0 issues with this player.
I have seen him be very polite with everybody and overall a great person.

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Mudjug - 02-10-2021

+1 for sure.

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - YuhBoi - 02-11-2021

+1
I've seen/had good interactions with you in game
Pretty swell app
Definitely suitable to become staff!

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - ayo - 02-11-2021

+1

Yes

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Romullus - 02-12-2021

Even though hes usually my enemy, this guy is never toxic and he respects everyone. I think he would be a great staff member. +1

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Chad - 02-12-2021

-1 This app has no detail at all please fix it.

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Pendred - 02-14-2021

[Image: J03TL8w.png]

[Image: F8UPmir.png]

What do you have to say for these?

RE: Lewis Browns Staff Application - Irn Bru - 02-14-2021

I have been stupid in the past and I admit that. I do apologise for getting those warns and hopefully you could still give me a chance. The bans got unbanned because they thought I LTAP but my game crashed.