Diverge Networks
Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid (/showthread.php?tid=7270)

Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - Altoid - 02-12-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: 

William Oakley/David Alterman - Steam name is Altoid

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:567801681

Your Discord ID#: 

Reason for ban: 

Minge

Length of ban:

∞

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

Apology

Why should you be unbanned?:

I believe I should be unbanned because I believe that I could still contribute to roleplay, I understand what I did was incredibly moronic and in all honesty I have no clue why I did it in the first place. I'm a good guy, a lot of people can agree with that. I'm not going to give you a load of horseshit and try to sugarcoat what I did or attempt to justify it because there really isn't any way you can justify it.

I was banned permanently for "minge" I RDM'ed two people during a court trial, those people included Hamir Abdul (Monaclu) and the Presiding judge, Luke Vittori (Pyro) whilst playing the song "gangsta rap" over my mic via soundboard. I am sorry for what I did, I understand that I broke an RP event and I understand that it disrupted it and probably had extended the trial/caused a massive inconvenience.

I hope that my ban can be reconsidered, I'm not asking for an unban I'm ask for it to at least be shortened because I do somewhat believe permanent is slightly harsh regardless of what I mentioned earlier. I do apologize for what I did, I thank the UA member(s) who are taking their time to review this ban and I hope you can recognize that I am indeed sincere about my apology. I can promise nothing of the sort will ever happen again, it was a mistake, I learnt from the mistake, I will think before I do and it is honestly my bad and I do take responsibility. I do not have that much notes and I have even less bans, I am not a person with priors

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

The clip of the situation:
 Clip

RE: Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - anzati1 - 02-12-2024

come back in 5 years when you're above the maturity age of 12. courts take weeks to plan a date that everyone can actually attend and in this one the defense lawyer couldn't even make it but you decided "hey lets ruin this thing that has taken weeks to plan for everyone else"
(my clip btw)
genuinely thought this was just a white shirt who was brand new to the server but considering you've been here for a while, you should know better.

RE: Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - MrMarbles - 02-12-2024

For real, a perma ban is not deserved. I've known this guy for a while I introduced him to Diverge, he's always coming up with new RP scenarios. He's a good guy and deserves a second chance.

+1

RE: Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - LoganE - 02-12-2024

I was the banning admin while Monaclu was the one extending it, what you did was well retarded as someone Does legal rp aswell we both know the frustration and annoyance to first deal with the ticket and set backs motions etc then figuring out when everyone can attend, then for someone's court case you come in blasting something over your mic and attempted to RDM a few people and did rdm few others. And since you told why why you did it, you Should've just stayed off the server with that kind of behaviour and coke back once you had came back to senses

RE: Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - Altoid - 02-12-2024

(02-12-2024, 03:58 AM)LoganE Wrote: I was the banning admin while Monaclu was the one extending it, what you did was well retarded as someone Does legal rp aswell we both know the frustration and annoyance to first deal with the ticket and set backs motions etc then figuring out when everyone can attend, then for someone's court case you come in blasting something over your mic and attempted to RDM a few people and did rdm few others. And since you told why why you did it, you Should've just stayed off the server with that kind of behaviour and coke back once you had came back to senses
Once again I completely understand, takes ages to schedule court trials and it's incredibly shitty when someone does what I did as it is a heavy inconvience and does damage the RP. I am incredibly sorry for my actions.

Permanent Ban Appeal // Altoid - Canadian-bacon - 02-12-2024

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 2 weeks.