Diverge Networks
Creambru's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Creambru's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=7282)

Creambru's Staff Application - Creambru - 02-15-2024

Staff Application Format
If you wish to apply for staff be sure to fill out the following format. Make sure applications are neat and legible. Short or low effort Applications will be denied.

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Saldrito Bossini, Joel O'Langston, Silas Bone
Steam Name: BobRossRebirth
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198401647787/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:220691029
Discord Username: Creambru
When did you first join the server: July 7th 2023 
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):1mo 1w 5d 19m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 12-20 hours a week, (i work afternoons so most of this activity would be at night)
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, not at all but i can learn, how hard can it be
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Generally i wanted to see what i could contribute to the server seeing as ive explored most there is to offer RP wise (crim, Police, lawyer chars). But one motivation i have is that alot of people have good fun on this server and at times that fun can be interrupted by people that join this server with the express purpose to be a minge , if i had a reason to apply it would be to streamline the experiences of others in their RP by being an active and available moderator to those people. Even then the main motivation for me personally is to simply give back to the server that ive spent quite a long while playing on and its wonderful community.   *

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I think overall im a very neutral party in the sense that i hold nobody above or below anyone in the server OOCLY, i dont let bias take over my opinion of people who are merely contributing to server RP, I find that for some other people this can be more prevalent as people will take OOC matters into IC discussions merely because they have a fundamental hate over people that are not a part of their faction or that have slighted them IC in the past. In my opinion, every single staff member, optimally, should all have this mindset that the server is merely an ecosystem of people just trying to have fun and to be a member of the staff team is to facilitate that ecosystem so it runs as smoothly as possible for all parties involved,  And if i am considered for This position i absolutely intend to set the standard.    *

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Only real staffing experience i have is from long time old  Popular roblox games i used to help moderate 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Only once and i had it appealed because i got really faded in the cells one day and passed out when i intended to RP (which was my fault OG)  --->  https://divergenet.works/forums/showthread.php?tid=7126  Other then that the only thing i can say is maybe i have a note or two attached to me but thats it. 

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I think im relatively known around, i float around do Business with people, lots of jew friends lots of my own friends in faction, PD friends and some people im acquainted with  around, i wouldnt say im super well known popular as i keep to myself most of the time but as far as reputation i believe im relatively friendly to most people IC and OOC but as far as ingame i like to keep my identity separate from my individual characters to preserve RP.   *

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: Id say the day i joined and some admin (i dont remember who but im looking for u G) changed my char name from "Salad Boss" to Saldrito Bossini and ever since then ive been rocking that name, originally the day of when i joined the server i was there to MINGE, i never actually got around to minging because everyone was so nice but when i got that name change i basically made a full 180 and became a full fledged member of the server by getting sexually harrassed and then offered a job by the same person who sexually harassed me ([color=var(--text-link)]https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1icDmdRW_rKixo/d1337WJcAD9K?invite=cr-MSxsS2MsMTMzMzExMTIyLA) . I think shit like that is beautiful and should happen more often as i would have never gotten the chance to make all the homies i did if i hadn't been given such a wonderful name and a wonderful opportunity to make something of myself. [/color]

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: No, i wouldn't ask but any endorsements would be nice Smile
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a report and pass it onto an active staff member with all the proper proofs as an off duty staff member cannot take tickets of problems they observed IC 

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Collect instances of each abuse over time via clips screencaps and player opinions and get other staff opinions on the matter depending on their position, if no action is taken from anyone high up enough then i will take it to the big hoss's of the server  (pendred and or bacon) and provide them all the evidence and explain why action should be taken against the member of staff. 

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: 

Proceed with the same hand i would with any other player in the server, as i stated above i have no intent to be personally biased to anyone i know nor do i intend to soften blows for people that break rules knowing there are consequences to them, If they have (PO's) for the same or similar occurrences i would take it so far as to inform them to be completely 100% honest about the situation provided that there are no clips or logs (which hopefully there should be)  proving his guilt. If the situation is more complex then Initially perceived then i may also get an external opinion from other staff members to further distance myself from any bias or incorrect judgments. 
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - Udek - 02-15-2024

+1 this guy got me into this server, now I'm held by the crippling addiction that is diverge, good luck cream man.

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - VirologicZero - 02-15-2024

+1

great guy, solid RP, did good things as my assistant. would be happy to have him on the team

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - CaptSkull21 - 02-15-2024

+1 good guy knows the rules chill friendly I think he would be a good staff member

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - 4Lights - 02-15-2024

+1 smokes newports

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - Caboose - 02-15-2024

Big +1
Always active and Great RP. Would be great to see him on the Diverge Staff Team

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - Blue109 - 02-16-2024

+1 cool guy

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - Ravage - 02-16-2024

Agreed with caboos,

Big +1
Always active and Great RP. Would be great to see him on the Diverge Staff Team. Also good app

RE: Creambru's Staff Application - 1544cbru - 02-16-2024

+1 great and active RPer, would make a great addition to the staff team

Creambru's Staff Application - Rem - 02-17-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.