Diverge Networks
Oui Oui's Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Oui Oui's Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=7322)

Oui Oui's Staff App - Oui Oui - 02-25-2024

In-Game Name(s): Corporal Emma J. Marie | Nico Dante
Steam Name: Oui Oui
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050430542/
Steam ID: [i][b]76561199050430542[/b][/i]
Discord Username: furryhxe69
When did you first join the server: Oct 26, 2023
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 5d 10h 00m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 hours a day maybe more
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): I do
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: A little
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I like to help this community as much as I can. I love this server every moment. In this server I have enjoyed that the staff is well behaved as much as I have seen which is why I love the server too. I have also seen that a lot of people like to break the rules and staff don't see it nor deal with all of it and that is why I am applying. I have always wanted to be a staff member on a gmod server but I have been looking for a good server that I enjoy. And this one has been chosen for my time which is why I am taking my time to fill this application out.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I have experience,  I know how to handle a lot of stuff that happens and how to react to them. I may know more than the others do like commands and what to watch for as a staff member. I also love to help people with their problems. I love paperwork and dealing with solutions. Others may just want to be a staff member for the power and to not really help the community which I am not opposite I want to help. I am not doing this for power of any sort only for a helper of the server.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I have been a dev member for a FiveM server and a staff member for a FiveM server. I have also been a Co-Owner of a server of a game I forget. Along with the owner of a server of the same game I forget. So I do have a lot of experience in staff work. Which will help in my work as a staff in this server or any server for that matter.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No, I have never gotten in trouble. The only time I have been in a sit was when I reported this guy for rdming me. I have been doing my best to avoid getting in trouble because well I am not really the person to break rules. I try to follow rules as much as I can to be the best I can, which is why I am a good candidate for this job. Another thing is I hate people that abuse their power which is why I like rules, rules are good and some people will disagree rules are what keep things from becoming a disaster.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes, I would say I am well known especially in the police community. I am also known by admins. Just not all of them are willing to give me recommendations mostly because I have not asked if they would recommend me. There are also a lot of people that know me outside of the police community like a bit of lawyers. I know a judge that I was good friends with. 
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: Hard to say, I have a lot of good and funny moments on the server. I would probably say the time when me and two other officers were in a bus and the driver ramped off an object and we were sent flying through the air. That was funny, but another one would be the time I was in a police chase and it was madness. Well, almost all the chases are fun. I just like police chases in general.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: monaco
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would first quickly get on duty or if I am in the middle of a rp moment I would finish it or notify a different staff member. Next I would make sure to know the person's player id and what they did before I bring them to the box. Then from there I will ask questions like why did you rdm that person/people and to make sure to check logs and records to see what the punishment will be.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I will notice a higher staff member so they can deal with it. I may even tell them if they could stop abusing their power depending on their rank.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDMing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: Well I will make sure that they even did anything with logs or a clip. I will also ask questions on the solution on the rdming or minging.  
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - Monaco - 02-25-2024

+1 good person

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - MrMarbles - 02-25-2024

Most people know me by my char Izumi. I knew this dude before he played here on another server until I introduced him to 1980s RP, he'd be a great addition to the staff team. He's a team player and is always there to help when someone needs it. He's been playing Gmod RP for quite some time and particularly nut script servers.

Big plus 1

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - TheBussyWarrior - 02-25-2024

So in all sincerity, from the truest parts of my heart, i can say in full certainty whomp whomp. Whomp Whomp good sir, but this guy should be a staff member because he seems applicable towards the station in which he has applied, whomp whomp plus one

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - Seansx - 02-26-2024

I think the application is very well written, and you seem to have a serious drive for staff. However, it would be an oversight to not mention the fact you atm only have 4 days on the server. I think you should 100% be a staff member at some point, but I think you should rack up some more play time first.

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - Oui Oui - 02-28-2024

Updated my time

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - Jesus on the block - 02-28-2024

+1 yes

RE: Oui Oui's Staff App - Kylevanhorn - 03-04-2024

+Support very good at RP and very good as a cop.

Oui Oui's Staff App - Rem - 03-11-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.