Diverge Networks
Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7325)

Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Braxton - 02-25-2024

[attachment=394]Name of Character: Bruno "Repeat" Francesco

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79256940

Your Discord ID#: braxtonsvt

Date of PK: 02/24/2024

Reason for PK: "Not Paying Kickup"

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: 
First Rule I found relevant
■ Financially harmed yourself or another member of the gang (+7,500$)
● Examples: If they withheld money, robbed a fellow member, or did something to directly harm the gang in a financial way.

This rule was broken because money was not withheld because my capo owed me the 32 C I provided for a crew deal or the 48 H I was supposed to receive in exchange

Second rule I found relevant
This also means you cannot PK someone JUST for up one time. Having continued issues or warnings about behaviour or disputes can cause escalation to a PK
This rule was broken because this was the first week I had to pay kickups and any effort of communication with the crew or faction was made by me and they only talked to me about the crew deal I decided to participate in.
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Kylevanhorn - 02-26-2024

So I talked to the guy who did the DONS orders and he said you missed kickups twice in a row. You never tried to contact senior management in your faction about your situation.

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Braxton - 02-26-2024

(02-26-2024, 04:25 AM)Kylevanhorn Wrote: So I talked to the guy who did the DONS orders and he said you missed kickups twice in a row. You never tried to contact senior management in your faction about your situation.
I was only in the faction for two weeks and the first week I was told I didn't have to pay, which is typical practice,  I went through the first week trying to grind and planned on making a good chunk off the crew deal that my capo was orchestrating, he took my end of the deal then said nothing more in the crew deal channel in their discord.  I had to ask him multiple times about getting my H that he now owed me and it was his fault that I didn't get it until after the first time I had to pay kickups.  I didn't miss two weeks in a row and the one I did miss was because the capo was being slow with giving my share of the H in the crew deal (Obviously because he wanted to just PK me and keep it).

EDIT:
I never actually got the H that they owed, they PKed me before giving it to me which really shows their motives in my opinion.

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Patches214 - 02-26-2024

Hi, Im the guy who gave out the orders to my goons. You have been spending a lot of your money on custom clothing but unable to pay your kickups ? You have never talked to one of us about the missed kick ups. You were using our racket and not paying your simple dues you had to pay. You never did anything for our faction but abuse our racket for your own gain.  Bad Bad No Good

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Masterxplans - 02-26-2024

What you sign up for.

[Image: 53c79e651f2534fa8d06ffa1ac737060.png?ex=...height=266]

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - Braxton - 02-26-2024

(02-26-2024, 05:46 AM)Patches214 Wrote: Hi, Im the guy who gave out the orders to my goons. You have been spending a lot of your money on custom clothing but unable to pay your kickups ? You have never talked to one of us about the missed kick ups. You were using our racket and not paying your simple dues you had to pay. You never did anything for our faction but abuse our racket for your own gain.  Bad Bad No Good
First of all I had a flamingo's outfit that I got for literally 13k because people think it may get removed so someone wanted to get rid of it, this is irrelevant however, because as I previously stated the capo owed me.  Let me break this down for you: Let's say I pay you $5 every Friday.  This Tuesday you borrow $50 from me, the following Friday do I now owe you $5 or do you owe me $45?  The answer is simple, there is a sum debt between us and this week it was you that owed me, not me that owed you.  I don't understand how you think I'm supposed to pay the capo while he is literally in possession of $208,000 worth of MY COCAINE.  

I think its very clear to an outside perspective what was more likely to have transpired, either
1. The capo sees a prospective associate who needed no training, immediately jumped at the opportunity to help with a crew deal and made first contact almost every time he spoke to a superior,
the associate misses his first kickup and suddenly the capo finds him to be of no value to the faction.

Or 
2. The capo sees a ripe opportunity to rob 32 C from a brand new associate with no connections, PK him and expects no consequences.

RE: Bruno Francesco PK Appeal - James - 02-26-2024

The faction leader reserves the right to put orders on anyone in their faction just as long as the reason for it doesn't break any server rules or go against anything in the PK guidelines. You agreed to the faction's rules upon joining them and one of them is that you have to pay kickups, if you don't pay them which you didn't they are going to believe you are taking advantage of them and the racket they have so are in the right to get rid of you. From your story, this does seem unfair and if he really did just rob you of the 32 coke and then pk you so you couldn't do anything about it then he is a massive cunt but a dons order is a dons order.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.