Diverge Networks
Nelson Clay - PK Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Character Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: Nelson Clay - PK Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7337)

Nelson Clay - PK Appeal - StaceyJSA - 02-26-2024

Name of Character: Nelson Clay

SteamID: 76561198156231427

Your Discord ID#:  834942113530773555

Date of PK: 2024-02-26

Reason for PK: Killing a cop

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

I would like to truly express how shitty this situation was. I am a returning player to a character that I have had for over a year. Upon joining the server I was walking down the street and I had a cool anonymous mask on that someone had just given me. As I continued to walk a cop came up to me and said 'Hey take that mask' I then said 'Okay no problem' then as soon as I press f1 to take it off he immediately starts cuffing me while actively saying 'you have 3 seconds'. While he was cuffing me I pulled out a gun and fired a shot, he then shot me with a shotgun. I thought we were RPing but this guy just blatantly wanted to fuck around and make the experience horrible. So seeing from this the cop INITIATED the situation by attempting to handcuff me and NITRP. It specifies that I should only be PK'd if I am the one who initiated it. As well as the behavior from this cop is completely uncharacteristic of how I remember the servers RP being. I am simply a returning member who wanted to play the server again and I get absolutely wiped out by some random power tripping dude who had no intent to even cop rp. 

TLDR

Cop did not even give me a chance to comply and just started handcuffing me.
Cop initiated the RP and the violence
Probably some sort of FailRP as im not familiar with how cops should behave but this was a horrible experience.
Note: I also did not break FearRP as the cop did not have any weapons and i was with a bunch of other civis
Thank you for your consideration and I hope that you will take these things into consideration.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Unfortunately it was my first time back on the server in my new apartment. I did not have recording software and im extremely sorry.

RE: Nelson Clay - PK Appeal - Outkast - 02-27-2024

(02-26-2024, 11:53 PM)StaceyJSA Wrote: Name of Character: Nelson Clay

SteamID: 76561198156231427

Your Discord ID#:  834942113530773555

Date of PK: 2024-02-26

Reason for PK: Killing a cop

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:

I would like to truly express how shitty this situation was. I am a returning player to a character that I have had for over a year. Upon joining the server I was walking down the street and I had a cool anonymous mask on that someone had just given me. As I continued to walk a cop came up to me and said 'Hey take that mask' I then said 'Okay no problem' then as soon as I press f1 to take it off he immediately starts cuffing me while actively saying 'you have 3 seconds'. While he was cuffing me I pulled out a gun and fired a shot, he then shot me with a shotgun. I thought we were RPing but this guy just blatantly wanted to fuck around and make the experience horrible. So seeing from this the cop INITIATED the situation by attempting to handcuff me and NITRP. It specifies that I should only be PK'd if I am the one who initiated it. As well as the behavior from this cop is completely uncharacteristic of how I remember the servers RP being. I am simply a returning member who wanted to play the server again and I get absolutely wiped out by some random power tripping dude who had no intent to even cop rp. 

TLDR

Cop did not even give me a chance to comply and just started handcuffing me.
Cop initiated the RP and the violence
Probably some sort of FailRP as im not familiar with how cops should behave but this was a horrible experience.
Note: I also did not break FearRP as the cop did not have any weapons and i was with a bunch of other civis
Thank you for your consideration and I hope that you will take these things into consideration.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Unfortunately it was my first time back on the server in my new apartment. I did not have recording software and im extremely sorry.
the cop who pked you should have a clip showing what happened if he pked you

RE: Nelson Clay - PK Appeal - Fox - 02-27-2024

Having reviewed the clip, and having a read through your appeal. The cop was attempting to apprehend you for wearing a mask, open masking is now illegal.

He attempted to cuff you, which isn't a violent action (if he had arrested you, you could've wrote an IA report, sued him etc)

You were the one who chose violence in this situation and you died as a result.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.