Diverge Networks
Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Sharuji's Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7340)

Pages: 1 2

Sharuji's Ban Appeal - sharuji - 02-27-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: Nathaniel Greene/doctor whom (originally Sharuji).

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97219540

Your Discord ID#: sharuji.

Reason for ban: Mass RDM, cheating, multiple ban evasion attempts.

Length of ban: Permanent.

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology.

Why should you be unbanned?:
I don't want to fluff out my application with an explanation of what I was going through at the time or make a play for sympathy. I genuinely enjoyed the time I spent in the community for as long as I did, especially the time I spent getting to know other staff members and making friends among them. After the Commission-Federation war, I made the very stupid impulse decision to download a free shitcheat, and get on an alternate character to mass RDM. I was frustrated at the time with the result and the actions taken by my friends that led to me making a very childish, immature call.

My bad decisions didn't stop there. After effectively burning that bridge, and knowing from my time in staff about the results of ban evasion, I still made the next impulsive call to attempt to evade my permanent ban several times. Upwards of four, if I'm not wrong. I kept banging my head against the wall out of a partial amount of embarrassment but mostly refusal to accept that what I did was the fault of my ego and immaturity.

I apologize to the staff members who's trust I betrayed by acting out of childish frustration, to Pendred and UA for trying to pass the blame off on everyone but myself, and to any of the players that I inconvenienced or troubled during my tantrum. I hope to make up for this by adding back to the community and playing in a more genuine, mature way. If the choice is made not to, I at least want to offer the above apologies to anyone I annoyed in the process. Thank you.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Dopedealer1337 - 02-27-2024

Someone told me you used to claim to be the best in PVP, well that clearly must have been before i started playing cause im the best goddamn gangster southside has ever fucking seen. Unban this guy so i can put him in the dumpster with all the rest. +1

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Damiano - 02-28-2024

-1 , dude hacked as an admin , took tickets for his friends and even tped out like 10 italian assailants in hospital when his don was trapped inside during the cartel war . Also rdm baited hella with a shotgun on safety back before that rule was enforced and would report people when they shot him but would quickdraw his weapon essentially hiding behind the rules for assured kills. (only way to counter this is shooting while they sprint since the animation is the same on or off safety, probably still have the clips of him doing ts)

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Aqumus - 02-28-2024

-1 Looking at logs. You had an entire month to think about your actions from being banned yet you still decided randomly to evade the ban like you said 4 separate times. This makes me wonder if after a year you have changed at all from your previous actions. I think that it is not MY place to decide your fate on coming back. Since I do not have the "full story" yet judging from what I have, this is going to be a "NO" from me.

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Kylevanhorn - 02-28-2024

Sorry man. You use to be staff and you decided to use hacks and hack in a war while being staff and abused? Big -Support from me

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 02-28-2024

-1 Heard of this guy before and The fact that you evaded 4 times goes to show how you really haven't changed

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - LucidMangos - 03-03-2024

A lot flaming here and some consistency to what is being said, I dont believe your appeal will be accepted. But I can grant you advise that I've learned from living the life I live. You're already on the right step of showing humility and taking actions into your own hands and not blaming others. Should you be denied and still want a chance to play maybe consider the wider scope of how your actions effected the community and how you can make amends for what you've done. I believe in second chances, and people tend to act out irrationally and I get that, but at the end of the day when you show humility and come off as humble you dont just admit fault to bits and pieces of what has been done. You take full responsibility for everything you have done otherwise its all just a ruse to have the things you want. -1

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Rem - 03-04-2024

bake a cake and ill read it

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Jesus on the block - 03-06-2024

Womp womp

RE: Sharuji's Ban Appeal - Canadian-bacon - 03-07-2024

Multiple emotional weak points