Diverge Networks
Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=7341)

Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 02-28-2024

Your Character or Steam Name: Kazuki mitsuaki

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199158685945/

Your Discord ID#: Dijitlemonk

Reason for ban: Powergaming

Length of ban: 5 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I was banned because i have a character named Kazuki mitsuaki who was arrested on drug charges i took a entire clip of the situation to send to my attorney and to make a ticket against moneclu the ticket was dismissed and after being done with the ticket I cleared my ENTIRE metal library due to lacking space for new clips after about 2 days of this the evidence exhibit for my case comes out turns out they tried to use MY OWN CLIP in the exhibit so when i told them the clip was no longer Working the DA got mad at me calling me names in the ticket and said '' Wait till moneclu see's this' not just that but moneclu is the ARRESTING OFFICER. after this moneclu messages me saying he banned me for 5 days for powergaming not once did he ask for my side of the story but just decided to ban me cause of the DA word

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I have pictures of the dms between me and moneclu and pictures of my metal library being completly empty other then someclips from yesterday and today mind you the deleted clip was a week ago

Can someone help me submit these pictures

RE: Ban Appeal - Monaclu - 02-28-2024

You had a clip showing you had drugs in your ATM, which was going to be used by the prosecution (i.e. blackford.) After you realized this, seeing it in the prosecutions exhibit, you deleted it and tried to pass it off like you didn't do it. This wasn't just me "taking the word of the DA", I saw the evidence, of where you had posted the clip and deleted it. I reviewed the applicable transcripts. I even saw the original video, because the DA was able to screen record it.

RE: Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 02-28-2024

again as i said your assuming i deleted the clip after the exhibit came out

RE: Ban Appeal - anzati1 - 02-28-2024

Uploaded clips DO NOT take physical drive space, only non-uploaded ones take drive space. That is entirely your fault and you knew what you were doing. I'm sure this calls for an auto plea now!

RE: Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 02-28-2024

and plus your the arresting officer why out of all the admins did you have to take it and again you didnt even ask me about the situation you just DMed me saying your banned for 5 days sucks to suck

(02-28-2024, 01:09 AM)anzati1 Wrote: Uploaded clips DO NOT take physical drive space, only non-uploaded ones take drive space. That is entirely your fault and you knew what you were doing. I'm sure this calls for an auto plea now!
They do in metal again I got rid of all the clips of my metal now if some one will tell me how to sumbit those pictures that would be appricaited

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1167638200869720136/1212205854862999582/Screenshot_2024-02-27_201255.png?ex=65f0fdad&is=65de88ad&hm=946358a6c5c8b509f7b3d173529b066d63b1815078beb89b714015b1081dbe8a&;

this is the picture im talking about all my clips are gone except from some from today and yesterday

speaking of which if anyone wants some sick rainbow clips hit me up

RE: Ban Appeal - Dopedealer1337 - 02-28-2024

I dont get it tho, wouldnt the video be OOC since hes looking into his own ATM item bank? Would be no way for the prosecution to know about it unless they also had a warrant and checked his ATM. Seems like meta information the prosecution wouldnt know about. Not that i care about what happens to this guy but ive been through plenty of southside judicial bullshit and this smells rotten.

RE: Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 02-29-2024

The only evidence that says i deleted the clip after the exhibit came out is a angry blackford who has since banned me from the DA office calling me a disgrace

RE: Ban Appeal - LoganE - 02-29-2024

(02-28-2024, 03:47 PM)Dopedealer1337 Wrote: I dont get it tho, wouldnt the video be OOC since hes looking into his own ATM item bank? Would be no way for the prosecution to know about it unless they also had a warrant and checked his ATM. Seems like meta information the prosecution wouldnt know about. Not that i care about what happens to this guy but ive been through plenty of southside judicial bullshit and this smells rotten.
whats funny is there was a warrant for his bank

RE: Ban Appeal - dijitle nick - 03-01-2024

Im not here argueing about whether the cctv is IC or not im here because I think my 5 day ban was unjust

RE: Ban Appeal - Kylevanhorn - 03-01-2024

I will be reviewing this tonight.

After talking with other members of the staff team I believe this ban is valid and will stay. Personally I don't know how you werent brought up to the bar board.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules