Diverge Networks
Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications (/showthread.php?tid=7397)

Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - macksisgamer - 03-15-2024

In-Game Name(s): Finn Reeses(main), David Abrams, Heidi Baumhauer, Iris Lane, Nikoleta Andreas
Steam Name: Penuts 
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/goddanmitthismacks/ 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581066806
Discord Username: macksfawdry140
When did you first join the server: 11-24-2023 [when my forum accounts was made]
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):1w 1d 20h 41m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:  couple hours each day more on weekends
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: SAM yes,Nutscript no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *I want to join the staff team for many reason. one being i want to help the community by dealing with the rule breakers. my second reason is to help people with dealing with rule breakers and to have a better time in RP. I want help the staff team with the ticket load that it has. Lasty it give me something more to do on this server.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * The first of many reason why I should be considered over other people is, I was already have been staff many time on other servers. I follow the rules all the time and Haven't had any run in to Staff . I active and aways take tickets. I will also always ask before I do something to make sure that I follow the rules
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
Gaming light: Senior Mod 1 year 
Icefuse: Admin: 2 year 

FiveM: Admin 2 weeks (didn't like FiveM staffing)
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No I have not been banned
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I'm most know for being 3rd in command of the DA office ranking EADA. I fell that my reputation i good i don't bother any one i do my thing and leave people alone i don't cause issues. from the lawyer that meet the officer i work with they seem to like me very much i don't believe any one has any issues with me  
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: the first time i when to trial and won that was a great moment or the when I got into ESU  
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Nope
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would wait till the victim of the RDM makes a ticket or even make the ticket for the person that was RDM. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would report to the high up and hopefully get some evidence or they can get log of the Abusing their powers as a staff member  
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: i would let other staff members take the ticket as it would be a bias to party involved in the ticket. as just because they don't Minging/RDM doesn't mean they didn't in this case and i would let other staff member deal with that this.

RE: Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - Rem - 03-15-2024

Fix your app. Its horrendous and spelling mistakes everywhere. I am not going to even to consider until a 5th grade level of writing is achieved

RE: Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - macksisgamer - 03-16-2024

(03-15-2024, 11:23 PM)Rem Wrote: Fix your app. Its horrendous and spelling mistakes everywhere. I am not going to even to consider until a 5th grade level of writing is achieved
Should be fix now please let me know if I missed any thing

RE: Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - String - 03-16-2024

too young -1  Angry

Macks Fawdry- STAFF Applications - Canadian-bacon - 03-24-2024

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.