Diverge Networks
Brown & Sons Co. - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Brown & Sons Co. (/showthread.php?tid=7489)

Pages: 1 2

Brown & Sons Co. - Baselsamarah8484 - 04-02-2024

Name of Faction: Brown & Sons Co.

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 7+

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Legal Oil Company

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): American background; though all races/ethnicities will be hired.

Name of Character running the faction: John Brown Jr II

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): baselsamarah

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:708116014

Your Server playtime: 3mo 6 day 23h 1m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): My top priority will be ensuring the sale of oil daily, and creating a legal faction/company completely neutral and uninvolved with any faction conflict/politics. Members of every faction is welcome and encouraged to join/participate. I hope to also shine a light on Law Firms and Security Firms, giving them an actual platform, a form of compensation, allowing for RP and hopefully bridging a gap between the legal and illegal aspects of RP.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): Hella oil sales, events related to Gambling such as game shows, Sports-betting and Paintball matches available to the entire server to participate, that will take place on various faction owned properties (with permission) to gain mutual positive attention, Introducing a mega-company that would induce IC RP with lawyers, government personal, members of PD, members of illegal factions regardless of "conflict/politics". Another big plus is the extensive yet simple discord server, that will be extremely supportive for newbies to Faction Leaders. 

Organization Backstory: 
The wind blows a brochure into your face…
(only works pc)

Long Backstory 

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - Quartz - 04-02-2024

+1 cool guy, has the right mindset to lead a faction and i believe he can do great with this. wanted to coup me but i taught him how to properly hit a home run and its water under the bridge

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - Solidge - 04-02-2024

+1 Very respectable and we need a new oil company these other ones keep moving and lowkey kinda suck

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - MxR - 04-02-2024

+1 good friends with him, great faction leader

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - TheDroppedFry - 04-02-2024

+1 the man has the qualities and capabilities of a long-term leader. I look forward to seeing this enacted and making a significant change in how this crime-ridden city operates, especially with regards to how people will deal with the government, its agencies, and law enforcement as a whole.

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - Eli-Moore - 04-02-2024

+1, I love basel. But u rlly couldnt make any other faction?? guh...

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - Bingus - 04-02-2024

+1

I would be very interested to see how this faction impacts the legal roleplay aspect of the server and the broader rp environment as a whole. It seems like they've got their stuff sorted so I think it's worth a shot.

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - 1544cbru - 04-02-2024

+1 'Murica

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - DrDarkness - 04-02-2024

+1, RP like this is very needed

RE: Brown & Sons Co. - Viral - 04-02-2024

+1 we need some rivalry in the oil market