Diverge Networks
Nate Barnes Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Nate Barnes Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=755)

Nate Barnes Staff Application - Fitz - 02-14-2021

In-Game Name(s): Captain Nathaniel Barnes | Chief Executive Officer Of Health & EMS John Danderson | U.S. Deputy Marshal Harvey Bullock |
Steam Name: Fitz | DV-N
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199086770857
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:563252564
Discord Username: Fitz#0001
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 2w 34m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: I would say 4 hours a day or more.
Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have.
Do you have a working microphone?: I do.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): I do.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: I am familiar with these commands.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: I do.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I want to help out diverge because I feel like the ticket response time is kind of slow. I want to improve that, I feel like I can put time into Moderating and my IC jobs with no problem with balancing. I really also want to give people more things to do on the server such as events or giving police crime scenes. To be honest the most roleplay we get as cops are just the minges, and I want to change that.    * 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I spend most of my time on the server. I do nothing but play this server and nothing else. I have been in moderation type positions before and I have experience in different servers across a couple different platforms.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Icefuse Networks Clone Wars RP: Senior Moderator (3 Year); FiveM RSADPS: Staff Member (2 months)
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not been banned from any of DV-N servers.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I really don't know if I am a well known individual or liked by the community due to the fact I roleplay as a police officer which tends to get on peoples bad side. However I am on everyday so I do assume people know all of my IC chars.   *
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Well if I was the one that was RDM'd I wouldn't take the ticket due to fact it would be a bias situation, I would call another staff member to deal with that certain situation. However if the RDM was done to someone that is not a good friend of mine, I would switch to my staff char and start an admin sit with the offender and deal with him with whatever I think in my discretion is great for the severity of offense committed. If I am confused or unsure what the punishment should be I would contact a higher or a fellow staff member to consult and find a reasonable punishment for said offender.
 You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would talk to the staff member in question and advise him that he should chill with that type of behavior. If it resumes I would bring it to server management due to the fact as being a Staff Member you represent DV-N and that type of behavior ruins the image of our staff team and shouldn't be acceptable in our team.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: With this certain situation, I would want another staff member present on this type of ticket due to the fact there will a complaint of "bias", myself I do not care if they are my friend or not they will get the full punishment any other member would get. But I would still want another Staff Member present so the victim of the RDM wouldn't have to worry about bias. If my friend ship is ruined because of the situation, I really don't care its their fault they broke the rules and nobody is above the rules.
-----------------------------

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - Irn Bru - 02-14-2021

+1 nice guy and knows how to RP. Would make great staff

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - YuhBoi - 02-14-2021

+1
Active player and good RPer
Understands and knows the rules
Good App

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - bootlegdruid77 - 02-14-2021

+1 Really nice guy would love to see him on the staff team

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - Rem - 02-15-2021

Light +1
No big warns on record
Fix app please, missing minimum of 5 sentences
Only giving a +1 because I feel like you aren't stupid and may actually be decent at staff

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - TheRealFestus - 02-16-2021

+1 Have been roleplaying with this guy for a good while now and even watched him while moderating. He knows the rules and is a standard roleplayer.

RE: Nate Barnes Staff Application - maz501 - 02-16-2021

+1 i think he would do well as a staff member as he has done an amazing job at being a captin in the pd

Nate Barnes Staff Application - Pendred - 02-16-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.