Diverge Networks
Worlld's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Worlld's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=771)

Worlld's Staff Application - Worlld - 02-16-2021

In-Game Name(s): Frankie Moretti, Henry Johnson
Steam Name: Worlld
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/worlld/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449770306
Discord Username: Worlld#9160
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1d 7h 56m
Time Zone: NA East
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Probably around half the day or so.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: A little bit. Would need to be refreshed.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *My personal reasons and motivation for applying on the server are because I enjoy the server itself, I am active, I have staffing experience, and I would like to help the community the best I can. For the few days I have been playing on the server, I have found it very interesting and overall decently fun and enjoyable. I can also help out the server by doing my part as a staff and giving players the roleplay experience that they would want. I am pretty active and becoming a staff will only increase my activity because of the fact that I have more to do than roleplay. My staffing experience also helps out with my motivation because I have staffed on multiple other servers including DarkRP, Mexican BorderRP, and PoliceRP.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *I should be considered over other candidates for a couple of different reasons. I am active, I have the experience, and I am serious. When a staff situation is needed to be dealt with, I try and become more of a serious person and do my best to complete the situation and resolve what issue is in question. My experience on other serious Roleplay servers would be a big help and would be included as me being a staff member because I know a decent amount about gmod itself and how the commands for staffing works. Also, I am a serious person when I want to be. As a staff member, you must be serious and willing to help out other players, and that is something I can do.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where what position and how long): Enforcer Networks(MafiaRP) - Mod | ExhibitionRP(DarkRP, MBRP, PRP) - Manager, Mod, Head Admin | 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *I wouldn't really say that I am a well-known person within the community, but I would say that to some people, I have a good reputation. I have been playing MafiaRP for a little bit of time now and throughout the different servers, I have gained many different friends and have enjoyed playing with all of them. I have talked to the server owner a couple of times and also know some of the staff members that are playing the server daily. I would say that I am a pretty respectable man and friendly as well. Whenever I meet new people, I always want to make a good impression on all and would like to be remembered as someone who is there for others. 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: I have not been recommended as a staff member, but hopefully I become closer to the staff team as I go on with my career as a staff member.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: If I am the victim of the RDM, I would make a staff ticket and wait for a staff member to claim the ticket. If I am Roleplaying, and someone makes a ticket saying that they were RDM'd, I would wait for a good time to get off of my Roleplay character and then take the ticket as usual. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would record them abusing their powers, and bring it up to the Upper Administration. 
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed to know this can affect your friendship with them?: I will still go with the same punishments as everyone else gets. Unfortunately, my friend chose to break rules on the server I am staff on, and I won't hold back to punish them for it.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Worlld's Staff Application - AdamTheFilthy - 02-16-2021

+1 Has experience and is mature

RE: Worlld's Staff Application - Chad - 02-17-2021

+1 good app

RE: Worlld's Staff Application - Omegerlul - 02-17-2021

+1, lemme start off by saying yeah I know I have no sort of connections with this community. But from my experience from staffing alongside worlld I know that he is completely fit for this, he is a great staff. He is mature and a nice guy overall, good luck!

RE: Worlld's Staff Application - Sevv - 02-22-2021

+1 Good guy and knows rules. I have known this guy for awhile he is honest and has been with the mafia community for awhile.

RE: Worlld's Staff Application - Rem - 02-22-2021

+1
Clean record
Solid Application
No negatives

Worlld's Staff Application - Pendred - 02-23-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.