Diverge Networks
Richards Ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: Richards Ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=811)

Richards Ban appeal - Richard1989 - 02-21-2021

Your Name: Richard "Raspy" Bedocholli.

Your SteamID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:462725185

Reason for ban: Mic spam (Playing a fart noise on my soundboard, didnt know that was a bannable offense.)

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Sincerely, i didnt know that i was doing it that much, i was just having fun and i didnt get any warnings beforehand. on the otherwards, the people with me were doing the same thing yet didnt get banned.

Why should you be unbanned? Because i was unaware that that was a bannable offense, i wasnt warned beforehand, and i will try to control my farts next time

RE: Richards Ban appeal - Bentai - 02-21-2021

fart love +1

RE: Richards Ban appeal - Clown - 02-21-2021

Im The Fary Sound Effects Guy

RE: Richards Ban appeal - ZOOMER - 02-21-2021

Hello, i was the staff member in question that issued the ban. At the time i received a ticket asking me to spectate the area. I claimed the ticket and i see you and three other friends of yours punching the PD entrance doors. I was confused at first but then i heard you spamming fart noises while punching the PD doors. I banned you on the offense of Mic spam and NITRP.

A few things to note:

- This is a SeriousRP server. Despite the influx of minges at the time, it doesn't provide you the greenlight to do the same.
- If it were done in a private environment/area, i would've understand and let it go as long as it doesn't disturb/annoy other players
- At the time of the ticket, you stood out from the rest from mic spamming. If there are other players that have done the same thing and i didn't see it, then i apologize. You are free to report them as well tbh.
- Your previous offenses that you have on your record led me to believe that it isn't your first time playing on the server.
- If you check the list of bans that we have issued under the forums, you'll see that we issue harsher punishments for mingy behaviour, yours is no exception.

I wish you goodluck with your ban appeal.

RE: Richards Ban appeal - Ace - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 09:29 AM)ZOOMER Wrote: Hello, i was the staff member in question that issued the ban. At the time i received a ticket asking me to spectate the area. I claimed the ticket and i see you and three other friends of yours punching the PD entrance doors. I was confused at first but then i heard you spamming fart noises while punching the PD doors. I banned you on the offense of Mic spam and NITRP.

A few things to note:

- This is a SeriousRP server. Despite the influx of minges at the time, it doesn't provide you the greenlight to do the same.
- If it were done in a private environment/area, i would've understand and let it go as long as it doesn't disturb/annoy other players
- At the time of the ticket, you stood out from the rest from mic spamming. If there are other players that have done the same thing and i didn't see it, then i apologize. You are free to report them as well tbh.
- Your previous offenses that you have on your record led me to believe that it isn't your first time playing on the server.
- If you check the list of bans that we have issued under the forums, you'll see that we issue harsher punishments for mingy behaviour, yours is no exception.

I know I'm a mod but still should have warned him In my eyes

RE: Richards Ban appeal - ZOOMER - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 10:18 PM)Ace Wrote:
(02-21-2021, 09:29 AM)ZOOMER Wrote: Hello, i was the staff member in question that issued the ban. At the time i received a ticket asking me to spectate the area. I claimed the ticket and i see you and three other friends of yours punching the PD entrance doors. I was confused at first but then i heard you spamming fart noises while punching the PD doors. I banned you on the offense of Mic spam and NITRP.

A few things to note:

I know I'm a mod but still should have warned him In my eyes
Sure, if you feel like warning then that's on you. Like mentioned before, we still hand out heavier punishments for mingy behaviour, feel free to check out the bans section of the bans for similar issued bans for similar offenses by other staff.

There's already 3 bans made with similar durations for similar offenses that are by other staff on the latest page, and this is not including the one i issued.

Richards Ban appeal - Rem - 02-22-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.
This is your first ban, and is extreme for a clean-ish record.

The ban will be reduced to 12 hours.