Diverge Networks
Peaky Blinders - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Peaky Blinders (/showthread.php?tid=831)

Peaky Blinders - MrKraken - 02-22-2021

Name of Faction: Peaky Blinders

Number of Members(Minimum of 3): I've Got 3 Members that are keen and I'm sure we'd get more

Type Of Faction (Family, Gangsters, Powerfull): Crime Family

My Discord: Morty#6095

Our Family was Originally Organised by Thomas Shelby (Our Leader), We are an Urban English street gang conceived of the Middle - Lower classes ready to derive power from those who oppose us. Custom-tailored with Flat Caps Trench Coats and silk scarves, The Peaky Blinders Obtain power from Mugging, Kidnapping and Control of the gambling scene using Mostly Melee weapons with blades such as knives and their own custom blade in the flat caps, however, are not restricted to only melee weapons. hardship in England led to a violent youth subculture. Poor youths frequently robbed and PickPocketed men walking on the streets of slum Birmingham. These efforts were executed through assaults, beatings, stabbings, and Manual Strangulation.

To Sum Up: Leader - Thomas Shelby
                  Weapons and Fashion - Mostly Melee but not restricted weapons wearing Flat Caps, Trench Coats and silk scarves
                  Criminal type - Muggings, Kidnapping, Gambling and Drug Smuggling

Just Remember DONT MESS WITH THE PEAKY FOOKING BLINDERS!!  Angry

RE: Peaky Blinders - Pendred - 02-22-2021

Boring and unoriginal.

RE: Peaky Blinders - MrKraken - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 10:28 AM)Pendred Wrote: Boring and unoriginal.
Yes it is unoriginal I agree but saying it boring is just stupid honestly...

RE: Peaky Blinders - Scar - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 10:28 AM)Pendred Wrote: Boring and unoriginal.
lowkey so true.

RE: Peaky Blinders - Grant - 02-22-2021

Over my time on Mafiarp I have probally seen at least 15 people want to make the Peaky Blinders family.
It makes ZERO sense them to be in New York. And seems like the faction would be a pain in the ass from mugging people constantly. Then the faction would end up quickly getting wiped.

Plus British ?

RE: Peaky Blinders - tony debonis - 02-22-2021

first of all i dont understand how this is boring and unoriginal, there are already well know mafia crime familys in this server, bonnano crime family, lucchese crime family, gambino crime family and the one we can never forgot luprano crime family italian family that moved to america , so its not like this is unoriginal its a crime family like all the others and will make an interesting impact on the server as we know they mug people and the docheski bratvki family hates muggers , kraken this is a great addition and would be sick as if its allowed

RE: Peaky Blinders - Scar - 02-22-2021

(02-22-2021, 11:54 AM)tony debonis Wrote: first of all i dont understand how this is boring and unoriginal, there are already well know mafia crime familys in this server, bonnano crime family, lucchese crime family, gambino crime family and the one we can never forgot luprano crime family italian family that moved to america , so its not like this is unoriginal its a crime family like all the others and will make an interesting impact on the server as we know they mug people and the docheski bratvki family hates muggers , kraken this is a great addition and would be sick as if its allowed
Not a Family its a urban street gang and in the mafiaRP community when a "gang" comes around they are minge's

RE: Peaky Blinders - Michael Flanagan - 02-22-2021

I always have found unoriginality cringe, but hey if they can pull it off then the faction itself is ok i guess (I doubt they can pull it off though)

RE: Peaky Blinders - Pendred - 02-26-2021

Denied.