Diverge Networks
Cosmos staff app - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Cosmos staff app (/showthread.php?tid=852)

Cosmos staff app - Cosmothecat - 02-25-2021

In-Game Name(s): Brody Walsh

Steam Name: Cosmo129788

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198916892652/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:478313462

Discord Username:Cosmo#1321

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1week 2h 29min

Time Zone:EST or EDT (Same thing but more specific)

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4h a day my normal times I did

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have a working microphone?:no

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes

-------------------------------------------------

Long Answer

Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *

My motivation to apply is that I love this server but minges kill it off and want to be a part of stopping them. This server like any other has and will always have minges. Especially with the size more people and groups would come on and ruin rp for others. I am one to love rp starting with D&D but when you move to online there's people with different intents to play like purposely braking the rules. I stand by and always will get rid of minges off servers especially this one. I also want to come back cause I had a fun time staffing here and the staff are nice and want to help pass my knowledge to the newer staff cause I remember my first day here, and I was't 100% on anything. So in summary I love the rp here but want to help get rid of the people who ruins others experience's on the server.  Lastly I know people like getting on to have some fun after a hard day of work or school and unwind but people that have no intent to role play would bother and ruin there time those night witch I think is terrible and wrong and wish to stop it.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: *
I should be considered over other candidates because I have staffed here in the past and know the rules and punishments I give as well. I also lisen and follow orders to the letter as good as I can with reports or UA. I also dedicate almost all my time on the server to staff cause I want to help other peoples expanse on the server rather than continue rping all the time. Another reason you should choose me is that I am nice and curious to all players no matter minge or not and treat them with the respect they deserve. Lastly you should choose me is I being here a while and know that riots and protests never have any rp and I think are now banned to be approved and know what to look for and do during them.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):

Diverge Networks  mod for a while got admin before my leave. over a Month and few weeks (rona style got my time reference messed up)

Liberty Gaming Admin 1 month until shutdown

elitelupis TMOD  1 weeks    left after staff harrasment (staff where the ones being toxic)

Zigmalrp  senior mod  over a month and 6 weeks until shutdown

Clay Knight Gaming Senior Mod  4 weeks there until shutdown

And dev on many servers for a little for small things

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I think they think of me as nice and fair guy.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Nope

-------------------------------------------------

Problem Solving

Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: 

Get on duty no butts about it (unless your report then get another staff to deal with your sit) You bring him somewhere away and ask him about why and punish him according to the situation and previous experince he has. But RDMs could also mean Mass RDM and thats removing freezeing banning fast and swift move to get them off as fast as possible so others can enjoy rp.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Tell Management ASAP and try to get proof and try to stop him if causing server harm like mass banning and kick for no reason. 

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?:    I would treat them like any other member of the server and real friend's wouldn't do bad stuff on servers you like.

-----------------------------------     #Catgang

RE: Cosmos staff app - Pendred - 02-25-2021

application is absolutely awful, but you were a good staff member before you left

RE: Cosmos staff app - Cosmothecat - 02-26-2021

I saw my app and though to myself as a disgrace and so not like me so I rewrote it and spend good time making sure its perfect and correct.

Cosmos staff app - Pendred - 02-26-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.