Diverge Networks
Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=888)

Staff Application - Windows XP - 03-02-2021

In-Game Name(s):Greg Ducoco, Greg Decoco Greg Dococo, Greg Dacoco, Fran Egg

Steam Name:Windows XP

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088328635/

Steam ID:76561199088328635

Discord Username: windows XP#9946

Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):1w 6d 22h 25m (334 hours)

Time Zone: EST

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:2 to 6 hours a day

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): of course 

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes (I know most but there are *most likely some I don’t know)

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * My motivation for applying for staff is to help the server and ensure it has a long life span. The more I play on the server the more I notice how much word has been put into it and I want this server to last. I’ve enjoyed playing on this server since mid December and I want to help improve the server. my reason for wanting to join staff is to help out with tickets during active or late hours (I lowkey no life the server sometimes).Another reason I want to join staff is to pass the time on the server instead of just walking around.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I should be picked over other candidates because I'm not bias towards any faction or player. I have a lot of experience on the server I always follow the rules even if I were to disagree with them. I would not turn a blind eye for other players I dislike playing favorites. in truth I just want everyone to enjoy themselves on Diverge this is one of the only servers I have ever stuck to for more than a couple days. an I will never get an ego no regardless of what position I am in because at the end of the day no matter how much I like the server it's just Gmod.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):I have no previous staffing experience

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:I have never been banned on any other server before

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I am relatively known in the community compared to the normal person. I have a good or ok rep depending on the person. Personally I don’t really know or care what people think of me but if you were to ask around about Greg Decoco there's a good chance someone would know me. I have 5 char's Greg Decoco is a councilmen, Greg Dacoco is my mod char, Greg Ducoco is my police char an my last char is a random char I use to walk around an do city work on 

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Zoomer, chad, Sudo, Fitz, Somespy, Rem
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: first bring them to a place where they can't rdm anymore an check their logs to see if they have just RDMed or they have done more than just that an as well as check if they have done anything else in the past an contact a fellow staff member for the sit if no other staff are on or if they're busy I'll just handle the punishment's.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:I would clip it an out of my shadow play an if I find the evidence acceptable
I would make a staff report. though it would be upsetting if they got removed from staff because of my report.

A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: e I would drag them to a sit an have individual sits with every they've RDMed or was just being a minge with after that I would explain why I would hold them at a higher expectation than others an serve them the required penalty for their actions an if they wanted to come back I would make sure they understood the rules
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Staff Application - Pendred - 03-03-2021

You have a clean record except for 1 warning almost 2 months ago, solid playtime and backing from a lot of staff members. Which is all good, however your application could use some improvement.

RE: Staff Application - ZOOMER - 03-03-2021

Here's my honest view:

The application itself seems somewhat bare-bones. I can see atleast the effort that was invested in the application itself, it still seem somewhat lacking. Coupled with no prior experiences before, which itself isn't entirely a huge problem, but could be proven problematic in specific situations in the future. Again, not entirely a bad thing. Overall, the application itself is again somewhat bare-bones but straightforward.

Character wise, with the interacts i had with this individual were pleasant, with each situation presenting him as a patient and attentive individual whenever i had to explain specific rules/guidelines to him. Coupled with his ability to provide an honest unbiased opinion to whatever topic that was presented to him with numerous conversions with other community members lead me to believe that he is capable of handling the job well.

Overall, character wise, this individual possesses the necessary patience, integrity, and attentiveness to join the staff team.

With that being said, i would like to provide my whole-hearted endorsement and i wish you the very best.

RE: Staff Application - Rem - 03-03-2021

+1
What Zoomer stated

RE: Staff Application - Chad - 03-04-2021

+1 Egg

RE: Staff Application - Somespy - 03-04-2021

+1 Seems good

RE: Staff Application - coda - 03-04-2021

+1 Greg's a great guy who in my opinion cares about this server a lot more than most. Good luck!

RE: Staff Application - Fitz - 03-04-2021

+1 great guy

RE: Staff Application - Canadian-bacon - 03-05-2021

Accepted

Message a member of upper administration for training.