Diverge Networks
Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal (/showthread.php?tid=907)

Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - French Two - 03-06-2021

Your Name: Lenny Soprano

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:196663487

Reason for ban: RDM | RDM in sit

Length of ban: 1 Week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I believe that a one week ban is to harsh for two RDM's, plus I already got killed by the dudes friends that were just trying to get a reason to kill people and me "RDMing" the dude I killed was the perfect reason to kill me, also their should be a update to the rules of engagement  because I've seen people get killed for less than being called a "little nigger" as that 14 year old would call it. I saw someone get killed after he called someone a "Homo" and I don't know why the dude that killed him didn't get warned or banned.

Why should you be unbanned? Because it already got carried out in character by his stupid friends that killed me earlier plus a week ban is a bit harsh even for two RDM's.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - Saudi - 03-06-2021

+1 Has a witness within the event this man ran over killing him a little nigger boy i actually had charged him myself but when Lenny shot him i find it justified for the RDM but the RDM in the sit should be like a 2 day ban. The RDM isnt even accepted in this situation due to him being fucked over at the end and loosing his gun and his killing was justified

RE: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - Cosmothecat - 03-06-2021

-1 I pulled you for an rdm report and you killed other guy in the sit saying you don;t care about the rules I feel like its a just ban.

RE: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - French Two - 03-06-2021

(03-06-2021, 03:27 AM)Cosmothecat Wrote: -1 I pulled you for an rdm report and you killed other guy in the sit saying you don;t care about the rules I feel like its a just ban.
yeah cause i dont care about a moderators opinion i rather hear it from anyone that above admin

final statement

Don't care about mod opinions is not gonna change the fact you killed him when I brought you purposely I might add and not an excuse to not lisen to staff. You said you did't care about doing while I banned you.
Good luck
Have a nice night

RE: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - French Two - 03-06-2021

(03-06-2021, 03:54 AM)Cosmothecat Wrote: final statement

Don't care about mod opinions is not gonna change the fact you killed him when I brought you purposely I might add and not an excuse to not lisen to staff. You said you did't care about doing while I banned you.
Good luck
Have a nice night
I already admitted I killed him twice, and in all honesty his friends already shot me before I got to the sit so it already got handled in character plus I already talked to my "IC Dad" that he would have chopped the dudes head off if he called me a "little nigger boy" if he was around me. The dudes death was warrantable the first time but I can say this me being heated for loosing a gun to the dudes friends and the second kill was actual RDM

more talking about in sit to clear up

RE: Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - Chimpanzee - 03-06-2021

+1 Valid reason to kill him, they continued to insult us, we told them to stop and leave they didn't. We shot them because they refused to listen, they decided they wanted to come back and try to kill us. Nothing much to it, it's an invalid ban, and in my opinion stupid.

Lenny Soprano Ban Appeal - Rem - 03-06-2021

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

Due to the level of immaturity on the forums and blaming staff for your actions, the time will not be reduced.
Killing people for disrespect is not allowed.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules