Diverge Networks
The Red Bulls - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: 1980s Mafia Roleplay (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Faction Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: The Red Bulls (/showthread.php?tid=932)

Pages: 1 2

The Red Bulls - Sudo - 03-09-2021

Name of Faction:
The Red Bulls

Number of Members:
7 Current Active Members
Stormy Johnson (Owner) (Sudo#2366)
Rem Natsuki (Owner) (Rem#0002)
Ashley Heart (Manager) (ash<3#6029)
Jamarcus Brown (Manager) (lane#6327)
Al’ Fredo (Entertainer) (Mac#9001)
Blake O’Lon (Security) (LORD_vinyl#2768)
Key Rosa (Security) (Ayluhkey#6128)

Type of Faction:
The Red Bulls operate mainly through a legal business known as the Red Bull Bar, but due to their location within the server we are open to allow for minimal illegal activity to occur such as minimal drug dealing/manufacturing, minimal gang activity with the main purpose to ensure business safety, etc.

Ethnic Background:
The main ethnic backgrounds of The Red Bulls is American / African American.

Your Discord:
Sudo#2366

Organization Backstory:
Interlude: 
It all started in 1959, on the 1st of August Stormy Johnson was born but this is not a fairy tale, he was abandoned in the slums of New York where he was in-charge of his own destiny with no help from any parent figures. He was caught up in a mess that would follow him, manufacturing drugs, mugging and robbing was apart of his every day life as a child until he was caught for drug manufacturing at the age of 10 where his so called “free life” as others called it soon became 10, long winded years in prison. Upon being released from jail Stormy set himself on a path to achieve other goals.

Part one:
Stormy Johnson, a 21 year old born and raised within New York City grew up seeing violence as well as being put into situations that risked his own life, After his time in prison he responded by swearing to create an safe environment for all despite a individuals religion, ethic background or economic status. Founding the Red Bull Bar, located next to the City Hall his once dream started to become reality, with an influx of support and customers the bar began to grow, renovations occurred and positive relations was built with other businesses and citizens. Upon creating a name for themselves, hate began to spread which in Stormy’s point of view was risking his business and all the hard work that was put into his bar, in order to maintain his position, protect himself and protect his business he grouped together a small unit of gangsters whose the main goal is to protect, serve and involve themselves with illegal activities risking themselves yet protecting the dream.

Part two:
To further ensure that his dreams did not swerve into chaos several rules were thought of and implemented which allowed the unit of gangster to continue their work but at a slower rate whilst also finding legalised jobs within the organisation allowing for their legal front to bloom and for their reputation of using brute force in the street to fade out of existence.

RE: The Red Bulls - Rem - 03-09-2021

+1
Well written
Can provide more rp
There is a gun pointed to my head

RE: The Red Bulls - Mio Honda - 03-09-2021

+1 Would be fun to extort the shit out of a staff faction love you sudo <3

RE: The Red Bulls - Bentai - 03-09-2021

+1

All my homies love red bulls

RE: The Red Bulls - pinetea123 - 03-09-2021

+1 for a great faction leader, they're always bringing in customers !

RE: The Red Bulls - Sudo - 03-09-2021

Thank you all for the responses, I really appreciate it!

RE: The Red Bulls - Gollo - 03-09-2021

+1 Hell yeah, legal and illegal mix.

RE: The Red Bulls - Michael Flanagan - 03-09-2021

why am i afraid that this faction is mainly staff ;-;

RE: The Red Bulls - Rem - 03-09-2021

(03-09-2021, 03:11 PM)Michael Flanagan Wrote: why am i afraid that this faction is mainly staff ;-;
I can leave it if it makes everybody feel better

RE: The Red Bulls - Guitar Guy - 03-09-2021

i like the legal with a little illegal +1