Diverge Networks
Pepes Staff App - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Pepes Staff App (/showthread.php?tid=963)

Pepes Staff App - Pepe - 03-13-2021

In-Game Name(s): Aroon Cock, Wong Cock, Bobby 'The Colonel' Sanders
Steam Name:El Pepe
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353484366/
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:196609319
Discord Username:⬛?#6621
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game):1wd 2d 20h 41m
Time Zone:GMT
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Prob like everyday as i dont have to go to school yet
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand):Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * well because there is alot of minges and my timezone is perfect for them because when im on theres not really any staff to deal with them and i like helping out
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * because im hard working, im generally just good at staff
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): i was a Head admin on a darkrp server for about a year called playfreerp (it shutdown now) and i was a moderator on Hogwarts rp for about 3 4 months
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: nope
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *well alot of the people i play with know me of course as a good, hard working guy
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:nope
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:well if there is no staff online to take the ticket then i would go online and handle it
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:prob record it and send it to a higher up
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: i would deal with him in the proper way of being staff, if he has broken rules then he must pay the consequences 

RE: Pepes Staff App - wackyTiger - 03-13-2021

-1 You have good intentions and staff experience, that is perfect in my book. The only issue I have is the lack of detail with the application which begs the question: are you really here to clean the server of minges, or are you simply a minge yourself? (not calling you one, just a thought)

If you were to fix these issues and possibly explain more why you should be chosen and why you want to be staff, and your problem solving questions are quite short with little to no detail as well.

If you added more detail and elaborated more on specific questions, possibly fix the application as a whole, my rating would have been a huge +1.

RE: Pepes Staff App - Pepe - 03-13-2021

(03-13-2021, 05:25 PM)wackyTiger Wrote: -1 You have good intentions and staff experience, that is perfect in my book. The only issue I have is the lack of detail with the application which begs the question: are you really here to clean the server of minges, or are you simply a minge yourself? (not calling you one, just a thought)

If you were to fix these issues and possibly explain more why you should be chosen and why you want to be staff, and your problem solving questions are quite short with little to no detail as well.

If you added more detail and elaborated more on specific questions, possibly fix the application as a whole, my rating would have been a huge +1.
i can see your point, im just not very good at these apps

RE: Pepes Staff App - maz501 - 03-14-2021

+1 i can vouch for the guy he was staff on a server I used to play on was really good at it he was always fair and non biased i think he would do good on the diverge staff team

RE: Pepes Staff App - coda - 03-22-2021

Doesn't meet the 5 sentence requirement, doesn't have enough playtime on the server, seems to be a little too young.

RE: Pepes Staff App - Cosmothecat - 03-29-2021

-1 I would like to see more added to the app

RE: Pepes Staff App - Somespy - 04-04-2021

-1, doesn't meet the outlined requirements in the application, must have 5 sentences + if the question is followed by an *.

Pepes Staff App - Pendred - 04-05-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.