Diverge Networks
La Ventana - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Thread: La Ventana (/showthread.php?tid=967)

La Ventana - la Ventana - 03-13-2021

Your Name: La Ventana 

Your SteamID (ClickSTEAM_0:1:196783346 to retrieve):

Reason for ban: Cheating 

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I wasnt cheating and there is no proof of me cheating 

Why should you be unbanned? Well i was playing in the war smokin on that commission pack i got pulled to sit where i was about to get pked same with about 4 other people that i killed and a cassano says that i was supposed to be perm banned even though i was on my main account with 7k hours he then says that im alting even though you cant alt on the server cause it hardware bans. He then pulls liquid to the sit and liquid goes on about being butt hurt and calls me a cheater with no proof or evidence of me cheating. Rusty comes to the sit says he doesnt even know my name looks through my shit says im not suppose to be banned and never have been perm banned and lets me down. I wake up this morning to a shit ton of dms saying i was exiled for cheating i check ban logs and i am exiled by rem. Im confused in why i was exiled the cassano says they have a dm of pendred saying i was perm banned even thought my account was never banned. Ive been playing on the server with no trouble since it launched. I think if pendred was supposed to ban me he would have when he sent the dm. Ive asked for proof and evidence of me cheating cause i think its funny as shit that i got banned for being good. Still waiting on the proof of me cheating cause i dont cheat. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Can i see the proof of me cheating cause i dont cheat rusty looked thru my shit last night and didnt ban me after he saw the dm. 

RE: La Ventana - Rem - 03-13-2021

I didn't ban you because of what you were doing now, but I banned you because you were already supposed to be banned originally from a month ago. Rusty isn't really staff either.

RE: La Ventana - la Ventana - 03-13-2021

When was i supposed to be banned the first time?

RE: La Ventana - Rem - 03-13-2021

Cheating. It was a ban supposed to be executed by Pendred, but he forgot to actually do it.

Cause i know pendred is on top that shit

Where is the proof of me cheating? So confused

RE: La Ventana - Dan Bitondo - 03-13-2021

+1 Unban the kid poor staffing skills didn’t provide a notice for something that should have been done a month ago and haven’t provided any proof to back these claims.

RE: La Ventana - Sydney - 03-13-2021

-1 Pretty obvious that you were. You found our streetboss (who you know as our streetboss because he went to meetings with y'all back when we were allies) in an abandoned townhouse where he was hiding and killed him in there. 

I was 90% sure that video where there's a hacker MassRDM'ing on Diverge a month ago was you and it was shown to staff without an issue last night, but for some reason it was privated this morning (even though the video was up for a month) when you were begging for proof of the hacking on the Discord.

Just a weird coincidence, I guess.

We cleared the Le grande found out yall dipped out le grande so we went to hunting cleared all your places all of the warehouses cleared gambino motel so we went and cleared the town houses and you guys were walking around and i could hear it so we cleared that hoe and found your streetboss didnt even know it was southpaw till he said some shit in ooc and lets not forget how you guys meta gamed and got people to come out the suburbs. Also yeah i was banned for mrdm but the mrdm i did was at the napoli and the other place the bonnanos own cause there were a shit ton of people outside as for the video being privated idk might have been taken down by youtube bc of the esp being shown idk. Just tried to watch it and its taken down so idk couldnt tell you

RE: La Ventana - Pendred - 03-13-2021

You are a problematic individual who has caused a multitude of problems during the time you've been here, you have a number of bans and warnings on record which prove this, as well as your involvement in other controversial situations in the past. The incident that occurred last night happened due to a screenshot of a conversation between me and a community member. The screenshot was taken from a conversation from a while ago when some clowns thought it would be hilarious to shoot up the pawn shop, kill a ton of people and make a video out of it. At the time I thought that I had permanently banned you, which I had stated to this person, but apparently you weren't. The screenshot was sent to a staff member last night, who confirmed it's authenticity and issued a permanent ban, which was technically done on my word, which isn't their fault at all. However, it seems that you weren't permanently banned, and there isn't any conclusive evidence to prove your deeper involvement or if you use hacks. The evidence we do have isn't enough, I do not believe in banning off suspicion or indirect implications.

I'm aware that a number of people in this community use third party cheats, which is in direct violation of our global rules, punishable by a permanent ban from all platforms, but at this moment in time we have no way to conclusively prove anything. I am going to reduce this ban to 2 weeks, as I have been shown a video from last night of you causing some other issues, that combined with your track record leads me to believe this is an appropriate punishment. If you are cheating then you will be snuffed out eventually, let that be a warning to you and anyone else reading this.