Diverge Networks
Recoil Staff Application - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Recoil Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=982)

Recoil Staff Application - Recoil - 03-14-2021

Make the Application Legible. Format it correctly. (Legible colours, etc)

In-Game Name(s): Miguel "Rico" Hernandez
Steam Name: FuccRecoil
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199114563560
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:577148916
Discord Username: Recoil#0010
Total playtime on Server (Do !time in-game): 1W 22H 47M
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: Multiple hours A day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I am willing/more then happy to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Of course.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * One main reason in which I decided to create A staff app is that I am usually always on in the morning and that is the time I have noticed we lack staff in my months on this server. Another reason I applied is because there is more times than I can count where I am online looking for something to do,  just sitting around and people in OOC are complaining there is no staff on or asking if there is any on because there tickets have not been taken for A while. Being staff would not only give me something to do but also satisfy the people complaining there is no staff on. I play this server religiously and personally would like to help keep Diverge minge free and simply an enjoyable MafiaRP experience for all, as I know that this server has A large portion of minges and would like to devote some of my time on the server to help keep rule-breachers to a minimum.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I feel I should be considered over other candidates because the main thing I focus on is being as unbiased as possible which is something I feel is extremely important when running servers like this with factions, faction wars, etc. Not only am I extremely unbiased but I'm on multiple hours A day and would be able to spend A large portion of my time on moderating the server.  Another possible reason I feel I could be considered over other candidates is simply my past staff/leadership experiences on past servers/games as well as (like stated previously) My availability to be extremely active and consistent as part of the staff team. I understand that with being staff gives you responsibility and there will be times when I am doing things on other chars and will have to go on duty to deal with said rule-breachers, and I am completely okay with that as my main goal is to keep Diverge as enjoyable as possible.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Yes I do, I was Head Admin and Head of Marketing for An Active 19k DayZ Discord server that has 10+ Full Population Playstation 4 Servers as well as Growing Xbox and PC servers. I am still staff there just currently dormant due to me focusing on this server as I've been enjoying it recently, The discord is discord.gg/blackout if you need proof, I was also Staff on A DarkRP Server by the name of SuperiorServers for A few weeks around 5 months back but I shortly after resigned due to staff corruption.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: I have not, To my knowledge I do not even have any warnings
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * Personally I am not sure how well I am known within the diverge community considering I am not in any of the major Italian crime families and tend to just run around with the same group of friends in our faction. As far as my reputation goes I have not went out of my way to insult anyone or be hostile towards other people and have no bans nor warnings to my knowledge so I would say I have an balanced if not positive rep within the Diverge community. I am not sure what others think of me but as far as I know I'm mutual with the people in the city and do not have any enemies, Most people I see around if we have seen each other before its A simple "hey how you doing" "not bad yourself" type of conversation, A simple exchange of words. Therefore overall I would say No I do not think I am "well" known in the community all together, however I am not too sure, I do think I have A positive rep if anything though.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Not that I am aware of no.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would quickly switch chars, create A sit, and proceed to give the rule-breacher the proper punishment.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would clip the moment in which they were abusing perms using instant replay and then send it to an upper admin.
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: I would still warn/ban him the same as I would for anyone else, simply because he is my friend does not make him exempt from rules, therefore he would be catching the appropriate ban time for his actions.
---------------------------------------------------------

RE: Recoil Staff Application - BluXapplz - 03-15-2021

+1 from me seen him in game he's a real cutie but none the less a amazing person would make a great addition to the staff team

My Response - wackyTiger - 03-15-2021

+1 Haven’t seen this person roleplay in-game, but they have great intentions and he is an experienced player on the server. Would be perfect for staff as he is unbiased and a good roleplayer in general as seen in the application.

RE: Recoil Staff Application - Atlas - 03-15-2021

+1 Very experienced player would be a great addition to the staff team without a doubt, all the questions asked where answered professionally and with good detail.

RE: Recoil Staff Application - Alfondol joemama - 03-15-2021

+1 Haven’t seen this person roleplay in-game, but they have great intentions and he is an experienced player on the server. Would be perfect for staff as he is unbiased and a good roleplayer in general as seen in the application.

RE: Recoil Staff Application - LyricalToxic - 03-15-2021

+1 The Catholic Church and The Archbishop endorse this man for staff

RE: Recoil Staff Application - Gollo - 03-15-2021

+1. Have dealt with tickets by him as a staff member and is an above-average player. Kind, respectful, and absolutely hilarious.

RE: Recoil Staff Application - Somespy - 03-15-2021

+1 Seems good

RE: Recoil Staff Application - Rem - 03-20-2021

+1
Good guy knows rules

Recoil Staff Application - Pendred - 03-20-2021

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please ensure that you have read and understood the Staff Handbook.
Contact myself or another member of Management on Discord for training and to get setup.