Diverge Networks
ban appeal - Printable Version

+- Diverge Networks (https://divergenetworks.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Community Management (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeals (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://divergenetworks.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: ban appeal (/showthread.php?tid=4578)

Pages: 1 2

ban appeal - Arth - 09-24-2022

Your Name: unknown

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:177466331

Reason for ban:  RDM POx11 (had enough chances) 

Length of ban: perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I know people on this server have a lot of mixed feelings for me, (James, Jerm, Duggar, kash, Baldrick, etc) but I want you to answer this truthfully with no bias. If you are on your criminal character and you are open carrying a firearm with no license. A cop walks up to you and asks for your ID because you have a firearm on your back. Obviously, you do not want to get a felony and it says in the rules you may kill the officer IF the situation would lead to the user getting charged with a felony. I gave the cop my ID, then killed him. Now, lets say that never happened. The officer, Dan Largon, checked my name in the database for any firearms license and he cannot find anything. He then admitted in the sit that he would of arrested me if he didn't find anything in the system, which would of led my character to getting a felony. I don't know how basic and clear this is, but somehow this passed UA authorization.  Being a cop myself, this has been done several times to both me and I've seen it happen to officers. None of those situations led to a staff sit. I, myself, had this same exact thing happen to me and I made a sit. I believe it was Sammy or somebody like that, I reported RDM but he said to me that he had no license and that he was permitted to kill me because if he didn't, he would of gotten a felony. I get that all staff members, have different opinions, but this is a rule. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

RE: ban appeal - kash - 09-24-2022

#currentloudpack

RE: ban appeal - Arth - 09-24-2022

(09-24-2022, 01:28 AM)kash Wrote: -1

#currentloudpack
knew it; not even a minute later and you respond. hope you have a good time bro.

RE: ban appeal - Jerm - 09-24-2022

Overall Minge ,Toxic Player. Rule bends only when it benefits him.
You literally cannot shoot a cop just asking for an id unless they try to arrest or tase you or they escalate the situation by using force. There was literally no RP in your encounter. That's like throwing a wallet at the cop and then shooting him.

doesn't deserve to come back.

Not to mention, I'm not biased. I literally only dealt with you once and that was because you were abusing the Showid mechanic on a cop. Which is probably what you did here.

(09-24-2022, 01:31 AM)Jerm Wrote: -1
Overall Minge ,Toxic Player. Rule bends only when it benefits him.
You literally cannot shoot a cop just asking for an id unless they try to arrest or tase you or they escalate the situation by using force. There was literally no RP in your encounter.

doesn't deserve to come back.
thanks bro, if i could do something about my pos i would, sadly thats not the case. have fun. just waiting for the rest of the crew. have fun.

RE: ban appeal - String - 09-24-2022

-1 NO mans is mad weird

(09-24-2022, 01:42 AM)String Wrote: -1 NO mans is mad weird
thanks, nice seeing you again string

RE: ban appeal - James - 09-24-2022

I extended your RDM ban to a perma ban due to your 15 notes and 12 bans like I said in the ban you have had enough chances to stop and follow the rules yet you go back into your old ways, I've never dealt with you before I don't believe so I don't know why you are claiming bias. all the guy did was ask for your ID, if he tried to arrest you that would be a different story but it never got to that, you are just trying to loop hole the rules so that you can kill more cops.

(09-24-2022, 01:43 AM)James/Wilson Wrote: I extended your RDM ban to a perma ban due to your 15 notes and 12 bans like I said in the ban you have had enough chances to stop and follow the rules yet you go back into your old ways, I've never dealt with you before I don't believe so I don't know why you are claiming bias. all the guy did was ask for your ID, if he tried to arrest you that would be a different story but it never got to that, you are just trying to loop hole the rules so that you can kill more cops.
I understand what's happening with costa, that's why I'm saying it's bias. I just have a question, how long were you in the sit and watching me.

RE: ban appeal - sharuji - 09-24-2022

I get what you're saying here, but I'm still gonna have to -1 this. Even if you didn't escalate it to actually having him arrest you, you shouldn't have given him your ID to lock him in a screen and then kill him. If you were going to block the situation entirely, you should've done so immediately after asking why he wanted your ID or when he went to tase you.

If you know an arrest is going to lead to a felony, you can resist the detainment entirely, but from what it sounds like, you didn't even ask if you're being detained. You cooperated, gave him the ID, and then attempted to escalate it on your own. I don't feel like you properly followed escalation or really intended to roleplay that encounter.

Now, on the other hand, I'm not going to comment on the permaban. My experiences with you are limited but have been mostly positive, so anything I said in that respect would be biased. From my perspective as a staff member, you've had many, many chances and still decided to do scuffed stuff like this.